View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dilemma of a pessimistic average guy...

as a small step forward, if u want to try getting to know girls + no obligation to meet up + no need to leave ur house + no commitment, u could try downloading and using dating apps like tinder. just leave ur picture there, and spam swipe whenever the cooldown is up u might match with someone that u feel is interesting enough to get u to leave the house to get to know

in fact, u could also head to other countries and use the app there to get to know foreign girls who are interested to know singaporean men (no obligation to meet also)...despite what some local girls may say, i believe sg guys do have good qualities