View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Hi Bro, just wondering is the "Ping Ping" that you mentioned the same Ping Ping in one of the thread at the "sticky" section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
The most solid juagen “SYT” is Angel already. Previously at Novena then move to Geylang. Super tight body with D cup boobs. Lol! I believe many wish to bang her after juagen

As for those milf or grannies level, I think Ping Ping is good. Ling Ling doesn’t provide release in the past but I guess money make the world goes around. Ping ping is trained in Thailand and can feel ur kidney aching as she pull the veins. After a while, can feel erection damn strong. After a few session of her juagen, I can easily fire at any lady’s face during BF. Lol! Never been so powerful before. During BF, I always tell girls where can shoot so far. In the end, all are surprise when my first 2 shots smack on their face or hair. Haha! Hopefully one day can do huge load on them.

Another one is a Thai girl call Soda. Introduce by a nice bro in SBF. Talk, huge DD tits and also learn her juagen from Thailand. Quite strange is when she do juagen, she don’t do the hanky panky stuff. If she don’t, then she do all the stuff like BF etc. she said she learn her juagen from a Buddhist temple in Thailand hence not allowed to do special if she do juagen. Lol! Sounds BS? Who knows

The rest like Xiao Han, Wang Li etc are over rated.