View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

We did our night time routine of watching Netflix after the drinks, except this time the girls were both pantless. The girls were both drunk and getting boisterous, making loud comments and laughing at their Korean drama. It didn’t take long for the alcohol to kick in however, and YS slowly drifted to sleep on the couch. I did my best to avoid staring at YS, but did try to sneak glances over to her while she was lying on the couch to see if there would be any zaogeng or accidental exposure. No luck…

A while later, my wife announced that she was going to bed, as she was sleepy and had to work the next day still. I quickly made an excuse that I would join her abit later, as I had to send some emails first. In actual fact, I wanted to wait till my wife was gone so I could peek up YS’ shirt, and fulfil my long-term fantasy.

“Can babe…” said my wife as she went to the room. “Later before you come can you help me ask YS go back to the room? I don’t want her to catch a cold sleeping outside”

Yes wifey, rest assured I will take good care of her, I thought in my head as I grunted in response. Suddenly, YS stirred, and turned on the couch, adopting a fetal position with her knees to her chest. Perhaps it made her more comfortable, but this caused her shirt to ride up, exposing the lower half of her body.

She was wearing a simple light pink cotton panty. It appeared abit tight, digging into the flesh of her butt, as if her ass was too big for her panty. Lying on her side, it seemed to push the lips of her pussy together, giving it a puffy appearance that protruded from under her panty.

I had to resist the urge to stuff my face between her butt cheeks there and then. That would end this sweet arrangement I had been enjoying for the past few weeks, and YS and my wife would never forgive me. I had to be the gentleman here, as I slowly tiptoed across and used two fingers to slowly lower her T shirt to cover her amazing derriere. Tapping her shoulders, I said “YS, I think you should go back to your room”

“Hmm..? Oh, sorry Jiefu Kor Kor....” She said as she rubbed her eyes. She tried to get up, but it seemed to take a very long time for her.

“Jiefu Kor Kor, I got no strength… maybe… could you carry me?”

At that moment, I knew God was real. But I had to pretend. “You sure? I’m worried what your elder sister would say…”

“Don’t worry Jiefu Kor Kor, I’m sure she would understand… If not you can just leave me here for a while, I should get better later”

“No la that won’t be nice” I was not going to let this opportunity slip away. “Come let me try.”

I do work out occasionally, but for her small frame, lifting her up was simple.

I carried her to her room, opening the door with my elbow, and as I placed her on the bed……

TBC......