Thread: Ping Pong Show
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ping Pong Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Very good info bro many thanks

I remember back then in patpong they frown on Thai lady customer but not farang or other nationality ladies. They accidentally/ purposely shot the darts in our direction to annoy us (we sat at the bar).
But current Thai gf looks like non Thai....I’ll ask her to keep her mouth shut hehe
Good info because I was nicknamed " Kings of Agogos " by TS, vmteck, in the closed, dedicated to Bkk's a-go-go recommendation thread. Let others be the king, now. Me, now, too old already. Hahaha.

Bouncers will ask in Thai " No Thai allowed inside ", to me because my skin color is liked a Thai, liked working in the padi fields in Issan. Too much sun.

Tell your thai gf to say in English without a Thai accent, " I am a tourist " and her finger pointing at you, " husband " to the bouncers at the entrance.

Wahhh, no have thai gf but a wife accompanying you into agogos. Hahaha.

Last edited by Yokosi; 16-10-2019 at 08:18 AM.