Thread: Ping Pong Show
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ping Pong Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
So SC and NEP got ping pong show?
Not I want see la want to bring my Thai gf
If got live sex show even better.
also want to explore gay/ trans show. Not for me la I’m 100% straight
There are no ping pong or live sex shows in agogos, NEP.

The ping pong show was in Lucky Star agogo on SC. Was there a few times, years ago. Hence, this agogo may have it now, tuned it down or maybe, no show at all now. Just go and look see. Please ask the mamasan if got such shows there.

Go in, buy a beer, sit down near the stage or in the upper levels. Stage is in the middle of the agogo. Show should start at 10 or 11 pm. No need to pay entrance fee.

Got naked show, lesbian show, got lady blowing trumpet with her pussy, pussy shooting darts at balloons held up high by the customers, ladies pulling out razor blades from their pussies, eggs inside the pussies and broken with egg yolk and white shooting inside glasses, pussies shooting out ping pong balls.

Interesting to watch and cost was only a few beers. Very cheap. No need to pay thousands of THB to touts to see ping pong or live sex shows in Patpong, which you said, had all vanished.

Mostly farang and yipun customers. But all, including ladies are welcome. But me do not know about your thai gf as some agogos do not allow thai customers to enter.

Gay bars are in Silom Soi 2. A street with all gay bars. Everything available here, pick ups, shows, trans events.

In NEP, only got katoey or ladyboy bars. Go to Obession on the ground floor. Its near a corner. Beautiful " ladies " inside. Handjob 100% available inside. Speak to Mike ( if he is still working there ) the head papasan. He speaks Mandarin and can recommend a nice, syt to talk about katoey life to your thai gf.

You live only once. Explore. Be adventurous. See, look, experience.