View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Haha challenge accepted! Tonight i shall go back and hang her see what happens! I will purposely tease her, wah bf sit there hang you $50 you stay whole night na, today if i hang you $500 then how?
So I went last night tried my luck. Surprise surprise she say that guy not her BF. She single. Lol. Good thing flower girl is my friend, told me my eyes very sharp can recognize that one is her BF.

I told her OK next time when he's around I will hug her and kiss her on the cheeks see if OK mai, she dared me to do it so I started doing it last night saying need practice first 😂😂.

Tasted her tongue but it wasn't the aggresive fast n furious type of french kissing, what a tease 😂😂