View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Happy chiong in TD

Rule 1. - Do not trust them, they are here to work n make as much money as they possible can. Can up them is always the bonus..If can up a few in the same pub/disco at the same period of time frame..is always more fun..

Rule 2. - Face and echo are more important to them than Money..Face first then talk about money..can dont have money but cannot dont have face..

Rule 3. - Know when and how to say No if you have budget, if no budget, spend as much as you like then, they will auto clinch to you and claim their ownership of you and will want you to Bang them, just like how dog pee to claim territory..

Rule 4. - Guys and Guys shouldnt fight over girls in TD pubs/Disco. We are the same group, we are the guys they are the ones coming to make money from us, we should share and be the players instead and not let them see how we guys fight over them. There are numerous girls around. why just stick to one if you go to TD..if really look for GF or wife, look elsewhere.
I strongly recommend Nurses in Yanhee hospital.

I'M CIM KING