View Single Post
Old 27-10-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

The thickness plays a part. Some ML described to me that some dicks are thin like toothpick totally no feel at all lol. For length, it depends on the girl. Mine is too much for my PRC ML and quite a number of WLs, can't do from behind like doggy and missionary is too deep if legs are lifted up. Some jumped when I ram them from behind lol. But my Viet ML and some WLs enjoy the deeper sensation and I have an enjoyable time pumping them too.

Also, it is useless if it is long but don't get hard enough. Women love hard rods and whether you can keep it hard long enough to get her satisfied. Skill is subjective, she can ride you and pleasure on your rod, of course its better if you have the skills too.