View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Cool Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Hi Qazz,

It's not fair for you to make such comments. What he share is his experiences.

From personal experiences with her many moons ago, she a bit 'greedy'. I have no complaints about her services but I am not so happy for her to request for $30 for the 'special privileges' of doing it at her home although I do mention I only paid $20 for Hotel 81 Cosy for two hours. To charge $30 at that time for an hour is poor marketing - I have not visit her since.

It's not about money. If I am happy with her services I will definitely tip her but to ask for $30 upfront tantamount to poor ethnic when her room is definitely not comparable with hotel 81.
All I can say is you are only hearing one side of the story HERE!

As for your comments on location, you should not attempt to go if you not willing to pay the room provided to you for your convinient and safety sake! Anyway, its all in the past... thanks for bringing out this matter again!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子