Old 10-02-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Fujik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Been a while since I last visited BKK, just here to drop a simple FR and maybe pick up a few tips.

Seems like some of the recent posts have moved on to picking up girls. No such charm, so will stick to P4P

Went to revisit CCK Spa to see how things are (also to looksee the general HK area). Weekend afternoon, selection of 4 girls, looks like they were in their 30s with average looks. Picked 1 anyway since I had walked all the way there from the MRT - pricing was 680 for an hour, 980 for 90 mins.

Took the 90 mins cos I had a good massage there the last time, but no such luck this time - piano type massage . HJ was not particularly skillful as well. Was taking a while so at halftime FJ was negotiated at (additional) 1k, thank goodness her FJ skills and her figure were decent, so all in all did not feel too bad. Plus the HJ made for good foreplay Although I'm not sure I'm in a hurry to return...

Useful comments welcome. Much appreciates if there is advice on some specific qns:
1) Is it better to always pick 1 hour price, and extend if necessary.
2) Are there better ways (for a non-thai) to go about this kapoo business apart from randomly showing up and taking a chance?
3) Are there newer, better flavours of such places to recommend