View Single Post
Old 13-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Birth and Death of a Friend on the same day

Yesterday was a sad or rather disappointing day for me.

I "bumped" into someone on the forum, who I believe is pretty cool. I always have my reservations of making actual friends here, given the nature of the forum. Of course, I have the usual buddies here that share information and intel from time to time that I am absolutely grateful to, that I can use to entertain clients.

Maybe its because I also function as a volunteer counsellor and counsel delinquent kids. I see boys and gals from boys and girls home from time to time and my heart always goes out to them. Most of them are very bright and are just bored, who got tempted to join gangs for companionship. Some of them have extremely rich parents who do not care for them.

No strings attached, I am always ready to help these kids, especially the bright ones as everyone deserves a second chance to move on in society.

Yesterday, I sincerely offered no-strings-attached assistance to this newfound friend, who kinda piqued my interest. Feisty and experienced the up and downs of life. I did not even try to be funny, but was being seen as double standard and this thread as degradatory to women.

I will not attempt defend myself as being the goody-two-shoes innocent boy on the street. I do not blame this newfound friend since I am technically still a stranger that he/she needs to be wary of. Anyway this taught me a lesson, this forum is not for making friends due to its nature.

I would also like to apologise to all, who thought the same as this friend. However I still like to justify my actions. I am narrating a story that took place years ago and just added a little spice for more interesting reading. I must say that I never look down on women and respect them for who they are especially air stewardesses. Lastly, both were willing parties in the above story and nothing was forced upon one another. Two adults having good, clean fun. Oops messy I mean.

Thank you once again for the support and please let me know if I should continue the story and share other stories in the future.