View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)thanks

Thanks Bro modusoperandi for his time show me around in Classic
Much appreciated and also thanks for his recommendation to Dheaven spa
Hope can join Bro modusoperandi in the upcoming trip to Ac in mid jan

Day one in Jakarta
Met up with bro modusoperandi in classic. Went to both 2nd and 5th floor, girl quality about the same, look from far ok but when come to close look so so only. Service wise - both girls I took provides covered bj which I not anticipated, other than this nothing special to shout about

After classic, quite early around 9+pm, went to several clubs.

Dragon fly- full house and crowded but didn’t spot any freelance and left within half hour
108- not many customers but again didn’t spot any freelance WL . Stay there around 1 hour and left

Bats - this place getting crowded after 11pm . Most of the ladies there are fl
I think I was the only Chinese there that night. Mostly westerners
The fls there will move around and hunt for their target
Surprisingly the fls there are quite friendly.
The live band were good, really enjoy the atmosphere there
Some how that night I have to attend a conference meeting and left
The club around 1+ with regrets

2nd day
Went to Dheaven spa as recommended by Bro modusoperandi
Not easy to locate this spa but finally manage to find the spot.
The masseuse was recommended by front desk
Number 1
Small built
Small B
massage skill very good
FJ - almost half an hour . Too good and don’t feel like want to cum

At night around 8pm, went back again to Bats
The food quality in Bats is really good
only a few customers if you go before 9pm

After 10pm more and more fls and customers coming in
Some fls recognise me and chat with me
Opened several bottles of liquor and my tables surrounded with few fls

Finally settled with a elegant look fl - small c
Have a great night with her as she almost drunk that night and she really wild on bed
Good service with auto bbbj in the morning before she left
Damage - 3 million

In my opinion Bats is a fun place to look for freelance fl.

QUOTE=modusoperandi;18113428]

My time in Jakarta is coming to an end. I leave tmr.

I forgot to mention I met bro hmt13 a couple weeks ago but only got to hang out with him one evening at classic because next day I felt pretty ill. I hope he will post a trip report sometime since he explored BATS and a few other places.

My final thoughts after maybe over 40+ girls from Classic.

I think girl quality is about the same in Classic as when I first went there in early 2017. However, I do think that overall service level seems to have fallen.

A lot of girls I talked to told me that they are required to work 2 week continuous shifts with 1 day off. I don't think all girls are asked to do this but many are.

The result is that many girls are pretty tired. Many stay up until 4am..wake up early afternoon and get ready for 3pm opening and repeat.

Experience is very hit or miss. Most girls insist on CBJ now. Sex can be rushed depending on how tired the girl is. Personality is mostly pleasant in my experience but bro hmt13 had a real bad one in his first time at classic.

I also had a real dud in a threesome experience at classic which is why I don't recommend 3some there. I think girls are much lazier when you ask for 3some.

It's so cheap at classic that I sometimes do a 2 or 3 girl tour each time. I go to classic 2 first..then have a snack break..then classic 5..then i'll go back to classic 2.

Travel Hotel

I also went to travel hotel quite a lot the past week. Their pricing structure is similar. 1 girl : 350k 2 girl: 500k. I never took 3some option here but the girls i've taken have mostly been OK but tend to be a little less attractive than Classic. There are still a lot of girls to choose from (especially after 6) so it's not bad. Mangga Bessar is a filthy area but there is a nice place to eat across (Bakmi 8), Saigon Pho (At main street), and also a sushi place (Shigeru) down the street at RedStar Hotel. I can recommend all 3 restaurants.[/QUOTE]