View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I've been to HCM many times. Nvr been to pickup joints before, visited girly bars once.
Freelancers (i meant pros or call girls here) in HCM provides one of the worst services ever.
They cheat u by jacking up the agreed price, ask for tips and transport fees for lousy service, and even steal yer stuff!
Luckily the only thing stolen from me cost a few dollars.
In HCM, yer best bet is to build some relationship. Even if these relationships is to a girl who works in a girly bar.
They'll need some kind of spark to give u a much better service. Sometimes even comes with a discount.
However, the best ones i had.... are the ones whom i get to know myself. Just some random girls.
Remembered my 1st visit to HCM, which was just last yr. Went for massage, and meetup with a girl after that. 3.5 hours later i was back in hotel banging her for free. She even brought condom for me beforehand.
Many more i did after her.... Bankers, university students, office workers, beauty consultants, etc.
The key is to spend some effort to build up some relationship with a girl there, even if its just temporary.
And no, i'm not yer white skin westerner.

My friend quite frequently had freelancers for US$40 a nite (not just 1 shot). Yes he builds rapport with them before bringing them into bed.

Up my points if u think this is useful. Thanks

Last edited by fallen11; 23-09-2016 at 09:11 PM.