View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
Yes, I support. I'm planning to HCM next month.

Where is a good place to pick up girls from the bar and bring back hotel to bonk?

Of course, I'm willing to pay for the bonk with budget of S$ 120.
lol...
Wow.. 10 posts of 'support' and not a single one of useful info. We are off to a good start of a clean useful thread.....lol

To answer your question, there are 2 kinds of bar you can get girls from. 1. Pickup bars, and 2. Hostess Beer Bars.

For pickup bars, i went to Apocalpyse now (called "APO" by taxis), and Go2Bar (after 2am), as the easiest place to pickup overnight freelancers for beginners.

Go2Bar was horrible (5-6 gals, old, CMI) and i would avoid unless you are staying near Bui Vien area and able to quickly check stocks. APO had more girls (around 20-25) but appear older and quote expensive prices. This place is catered towards Ang Mo tourists, and girls quote ridiculous prices ($200-300usd). My friend was able to nego an 'average' looking girl for $100USD LT. I tried to get one of the better looking gals with fake boobs, she started at $300 usd, but would not go lower than $200usd LT, or $150 ST.

For hostess beer bars, just go along Bui Vien and one of the intersecting streets. You'll see many bars with girls wearing bikinis and shorts. You will need to buy at least 5-6 drinks @80-100k each, as a sort of 'barfine' before you can take the girl out. ST is about 1.5M, and LT is about 2.5M, and not very negotiable. These bars are high pressure, and they will try sit you with multiple girls and make you buy more drinks than you need if you aren't careful. However, there are enough bars and girls that you should find something that suits you. The good thing about these places is the girls are used to tourists, and can generally speak good English.

I tried to research other type of pickup bar, but this is all i could find on the thread. Based on my experience, HCM is not a good place to pickup freelancers in bars. Limited stocks and ridiculous asking prices; if this is your style better to visit other cities.

Last edited by lost99; 22-09-2016 at 04:40 PM.