View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Hi folks. My first post here but not a newbie to the scene.

Couldn't wait for brother Terces so I went out on my own adventure.
Gojek to Penthouse Massage which is a short breezy ride about 10 mins from Menteng Aloft.
You can't miss the shop as it's glaring on the street with its all black exterior and bright lights.

Time roughly 10pm. Went in to check and were told last call at 10.30 so I'm really lucky. Given a menu to choose from and there's a trick here that I later found out. The prices on the menu are only for rooms despite services that accompany the description. So just choose the cheapest one. It doesn't matter.
Following, I was only shown their gallery of girls on a phone. I'm confident they have close to a 100 to choose from but pictures can tell a thousand lies hence I asked for a recommendation for "muda" (young). Being Malaysian I can speak Bahasa although there's still much difference.

Was recommended Gebby. Waited for 20 minutes as these girls seem to be transported in and out. Up to 2F into a small partitioned room and she greeted me with her huge boobs (D cup maybe) which is just hanging like freaking papayas from her petite body.

Then she explained that the money I paid upfront was for the room and whatever package I choose is paid to her.
Basic: 60 mins topless oil massage, petik mangga (balls massage from behind) and HJ = 150k
Full : above + FJ + autoroam = 350k
Enhanced : above + BBBJ + B2B = 500k

As I was a little short on cash I said start with Basic first. She went topless immediately and started the massage. We shared some jokes throughout although she seems the shy type. Then comes petik mangga and boy, I was turned on. Immediately started stroking her thighs. She didn't object so proceed playing with her tits then sucking them. She played with mine too always with a hand stroking my lanjiao and asked if I wanted an upgrade. My brain stopped working, agreed on 350k package including tips.

Long story short, I catbath her, she returned the favour but did not BJ or allow DFK. All the time she's moaning getting wetter. Cap on and missionary while fingering her clit. The shy girl turned into a real moaner, her pussy got really tight so I came (Fucking wasted as she says she wants to ride next). Took shower, paid the damage, some small talk and left.

Name : Gebby
Face : 7/10
Skin : 9/10
Boobs : 9.5/10 natural perky (relative to her small body)
Massage : 6/10 generally weak
DFK : N/A
HJ : 8/10 no rush
DATY : N/A
BBBJ : N/A read above
FJ : 9/10 no rush but I came in about 5 mins fuck me
GFE : 9/10 polite, friendly and always smiling
Damage : 150k (room) + 350k

WIR: definitely if I stay here again