Old 12-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

OK - this thread getting a little sleepy with trouble in Bangkok and all - Thai Websites down, no travel, etc. So what the heck. Here's a slightly off-topic FR from European visit last year - had a looong flight afterwards, so a little long-winded. . so split into two parts if interest. . Maybe wake everyone up ??

Over the Top - Part 1:

Arranged a session in while in Germany with Mistress Alira from Studio Arachne:

SM-Studio Arachne in Stuttgart: Alira aus Klinik-Personal, Seite: 1890 (Yes - those are ALL REAL tattoos)

I called and the receptionist spoke a LITTLE English, but no way could understand details. So I wrote down my likes and limits - then used an internet translator ("Bablefish") to convert the English to German. I learned later (the hard way) that those internet translators do NOT tranlate the real meaning of what you tried to write !!

The place is buried in the back of an industrial yard - you have to be REALLY looking for it - and no one to ask. No big sign - just ring the bell - wait - obviously they are looking you over. Finally thru the intercom a female German voice says something in German. I say "Here to see Alira". Then in heavily accented english, the female voice says "up the stairs". Buzzer rings and the front door unlocks - I go in and up. A young pretty girl in black leather lace up meets at the top of the stairs, and motions me in. I follow her through the hall - no speaking. She comes to a room and points and says "here". Kind of a sitting room - some classic artistic type BDSM magazines on nice table with leather furniture.

I wait for about 10 minutes and Mistress Alira comes in - leather. She smiles, shakes my hand, "Allo - walcome to Studio". I say a few things - clearly she didn't understand. She was holding a printout of my 'bablefish' translation requests. She mentioned in broken english that the translation was very strange - 'like 18th century'. She said "I see you are very hard-core" - I immediately had a bad feeling about this, and said "well I'm really more average - and I do have my limits. Umm - what do you use for a "safe word" - ummm . . ". She nodded and kept reading. I was a bit uncomfortable, and repeated "let's make sure we understand how far we'll be going with certain activities . . .". She again nodded and said something that had nothing to do with my comment. She did not understand.

One of the things I translated was " . . if I ask you to stop, don't end the session altogether, but slow down - let me recover - then maybe begin again slowly . . ." Unfortunately as I learned later, this translated to " . .if I say 'stop' - don't stop and I am ready to keep going . . ."

She told me to undress completely, leave my clothes, and follow her. The facility had too many rooms to see - different themes - dungeon, medical, etc. She took me down the hall to a bright white hospital-like medical / Gyno room. On my back in the Gyno-Chair with legs strapped spread up into the stirrups. She pulled my ass forward so I was completely exposed. Then she cranks the table backwards, so I am tilted head down ass & legs up. She was still being surprisingly nice, so I was beginning to relax and think things would work out OK. She came back in with an enema bag, hose, and a long colon tube. I said I was already clean, and she mentioned some broken english about being clean - again - she didn't understand. She lubes the long colon tube talking about getting me ready for what she was going to do to me later. She lubed me up and started pushing the tube up my ass. No problem at first as it was thin, but as it went deeper I began to wiggle a bit, but she pushed a full 18 inches into my colon. She was still being reasonable gentle though, so I was OK. She pulled the stand with the enema bag over next to her - which was about face height - and looking right at me she opened the clamp. Still not too bad, as the contents were sent very deep inside. A few minutes later the bag had emptied - not a large volume - maybe 1 or 1.5 liters. And off to the bathroom she sent me. She said " . . you finish there competely - for you will not be back. So finish there . . ." I understood that meant to purge everything and clean up, which I did.

She knocks on the door in a few minutes, I come out, and she takes me to another room - this one is more like a dungeon - stocks, chains hanging from the ceiling, racks, paddles, whips, gags, an extensive display of tools all the way around. She is still being very nice, so I'm actually thinking this would be too light for me. She tells me to get on my knees and wait. She leaves.

So I'm kneeling there waiting for a few minutes, thinking I should have asked for more. Then I hear the quick and heavy boots stamping down the hall, and Mistress Alira bursts through the door. Very dramatic I thought. She was wearing laced up leather top with G-String bottom. Tattoos showing through the edges. She come up to me, I smile my sexiest smile, and my hand automatically goes to my cock. She then takes a FULL swing and slaps me across the face WHAAAAP!!!. "DO NOT touch yourself !!" I was shocked - my left ear was ringing from the impact. "Yes Mistress" I managed to say. WHAAAAP !!! Again - I didn't even see it coming, but another full swing to the face. "DO NOT Speak !!" I was stunned, and just sat there. WHAAAAP!!!! another full swinging face slap from the other side. Actually getting a bit scared at this point.

She stands me up into this frame and buckles my hands above me and speads my legs to the sides below. A collar around my throat (a little too tight) is attached above. "Open your mouth" - I thought this was for a gag, but she spit a huge gob right into my mouth. I recoiled, but she pushed my mouth closed and said "You drink this ! . ." and WHAAAAP ! another full force slap to to face. . .
At this point I am not enjoying the action, but it just kept going out of my control. She attaches one of those 'ball parachutes' to my nuts - only this one has sharp SPIKES inside. Then she attaches a bar . . (continued??)

Bros want me to post the rest, or pass ?? (OK either way lah)

HTB