View Single Post
Old 18-05-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Flirty Girls - JJ

[ More Info ]
( Click to show/hide )

Had a great time with Ruby the other week. I was contemplating a visit, but by then she's already off the shores. Then I thought about saving some money this month, but JJ caught my eye. The FRs from the other bros mentioned good communication, sultry experience, and great CIM. That means 3/4 checkboxes are ticked.

Tried to make a booking, but she seems to be already quite popular. I was recommended to two others but I was quite insistent on JJ. The operator contacted me as soon as there was a slot available and happily made my way there.

Opening the door, she's exactly as beautiful as the listing pictures. Were any filters even applied?! The next prominent thing is her accent. Her command of English is a few levels ahead of the usual bunch. Communicating my idea of the photoshoot was smooth sailing without relying on visual guides or translators.

She went to doll herself up while I set up my gear. In mere moments, she has turned into a sultry goddess. Especially with her sensual voice, seductive movements, and amazing curves.

Finally started with the shoot and it was easy to verbally guide her to pose instead of trying to mirror or monkey every adjustment. It is no surprise that the pictures turned out fabulous.

With every click of the shutter, I get hornier and hornier. She's just too irresistible. I chucked my gear aside and began to kiss her. She responded with some mighty and slurpy tongue fighting with full force. We pulled our heads apart and she looked and smiled at me as if she enjoyed every moment of it.

She licked me all over, teasing my body from top to bottom. Finally ending at my nether region and giving my little brother the pleasure he seeks. Licking, twirling, and gobbling for a wide range of sensations. I was already about to cum.

I tried to take control of the situation by being on top of her, but it was no use. With my dick in her, I stopped and we began kissing like long lost lovers. Fuck it. A couple of seconds of vigourous pumping and I already let loose my first load.

With all smiles for the both of us, she gently removed the filled condom and joked about making a collection. She's also funny that way haha.

Went for a quick wash up and made sure I left squeaky clean.

For the second part of the shoot, it was as amazing as the first part, perhaps even better since I could focus on getting better pictures for slightly longer. Love the way she moves her body, it is exactly like the GIFs in the listing.

Talking to her throughout the shoot, she's proud and confident of her looks and body. That is unbelievably sexy. Most other girls often try to pretend to be a K-pop idol by applying all sorts of crazy filters. That confidence in her beauty is mesmerising... and that certainly explains why her listing pictures look exactly like her.

Like with the first photo session, it did not take long for me to be horny again and attempt the second shot. This time, I lay flat on the bed from exhaustion and let her service me.

She exceeded my expectations. Did not know the mouth and tongue could do so much. Licking the tips, sensually moving up and down the shaft, going deep throat, twirling her lips around my sacks, applying natural lubrication, and vigorously pumping her mouth. All that while looking at me in the eye and smiling. FFFFFFF-

In no time, the second shot was out. I did not even get a chance to fuck her properly.

I'll be back.

To sum up my experience with her: The best bonk I've ever had so far, even beating Zara. A shame I could not get a video clip of the session. But writing this FR will help sear my experiences into memory..

Summmary (out of 10):
-----
Operator Booking
  • Clarity: 10 (clear instructions, friendly and easy to talk to)
  • Responsiveness: 10 (responds nearly instantaneously or within minutes, helped to secure a slot as soon as it was available)
  • Location: 10 (plenty of human traffic but in a discrete location, that may be a plus or minus)
  • Listing Picture Likeness: 10 (exactly as pretty like her)

Physical Appearances
  • Face: 8+1 (sultry womanly looks with a nice smile, she looks like someone I know so +1 for me)
  • Hair: 9 (medium length silky hair)
  • Boobs: 9 (perfectly sized enhanced tits with ample softness)
  • Waist: 9 (lovely slight hourglass shape)
  • Butt: 9 (nice to grab and smack on)
  • Thighs: 9 (thighs, just thighs)
  • Feet: 8 (small and graceful)
  • Skin: 9 (smooth skin and acne not visible)
  • Pubic Hair: Trimmed (if I remember correctly)
  • Tattos: None? (don't think I remember seeing any prominent ones)

Services Offered
  • Photoshoot: Excited for it
  • Sexy Clips: No
  • Shower together: OK
  • Bathroom action: OK
  • Help undress: OK
  • Handjob: AMAZING
  • BBBJ: AMAZING
  • CIM: AMAZING
  • Deep French Kiss: AMAZING
  • Fingering: Did not try
  • Painting: AMAZING
  • Doggy: Did not try
  • Spoon: Did not try
  • Cowgirl: Did not try
  • Missionary: OK

Damage: $160/90/2
RTF: Almost certainly, now I need to find some time.

----------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or warping is used on these pictures.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Latest Guides and Tips for Dome 1:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 18-05-2023 at 02:01 PM.