View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Erotic Secrets - Ruby

[ More Info ]
( Click to show/hide )

Been a while since my last bonk. Been having a bit too much of big-boobed ladies as of late and was thinking of trying PP. But got recommended to Ruby instead based on my interests.

Instructions were clear, but this time the wrong address was given. Without asking for it, they helped reschedule my slot and to travel between the location and even got some extra time if I arrive early. Great error recovery on their service!

Once I got to the correct room, the door opened to reveal Ruby in her cheery self. Exactly like the GIF on the listing. I knew I was in for a great time.

Started with a short photo session, before we began tongue fighting on the bed and got a great blowjob from her. Looking at her go up and down your shaft while smiling and looking at you is a sight a behold. It did not take long for me to let loose my first load in her mouth without any penetration.

We then started our 2nd session of photos with her seductive see through lingerie and got many great pictures from it.

Did not take long for my dick to become erect again at her staring into the camera with her sexy poses. I lay flat on the bed as she serviced me from the top, interlocking our tongues; then lower to my nippes, and to my nether regions. After a lengthy sensual blow, she got up to ride on me and rocked her hips with me barely doing anything. She's got great strength and endurance to keep at it for a moderate time before I decided to turn on my turbo and pump out my 2nd shot in no time.

After the photos and sex, we chatted about all silly things. Despite the language barrier at times, I could communicate with her via gestures and body language.

A session to remember for sure. Especially with boobs like these:

To sum up my experience with her: Cheery personality, warm feelings, great service, likeable sweet looks, and jiggly melons..

Summmary (out of 10):
-----
Operator Booking
  • Clarity: 10 (clear instructions, though wrong one was given)
  • Responsiveness: 9 (error recovery was quick)
  • Listing Picture Likeness: 7 (picture likeness is there but a bit more curvy, GIF shows a great deal of her sexy personality)

Physical Appearances
  • Face: 8 (sweet likeable face as she smiles a lot and looks you with her bright eyes)
  • Hair: 8 (medium length silky hair)
  • Boobs: 8 (nice jiggly sets, shape could be a bit better but it's awesome to look, hold, and carass)
  • Waist: 7 (slight hourglass, but some stretch marks)
  • Butt: 8 (those curves are actually quite wonderful to grab on)
  • Thighs: 7 (thighs, just thighs)
  • Feet: 8 (quite graceful despite her figure)
  • Skin: 7 (soft and delicate, minor acne on face)
  • Pubic Hair: Short length
  • Tattos: Various (about 35% coverage)

Services Offered
  • Photoshoot: Excited for it
  • Sexy Clips: No
  • Shower together: OK
  • Bathroom action: Minor
  • Help undress: OK
  • Handjob: OK
  • BBBJ: OK
  • Deep French Kiss: AMAZING
  • Fingering: A little
  • Painting: Loves it
  • Doggy: Did not try
  • Spoon: Did not try
  • Cowgirl: OK
  • Missionary: Did not try

Damage: $160/90/2
RTF: Lovely, but she's going to return soon (before I get a chance to recover Vit M)

----------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or warping is used on these pictures.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Latest Guides and Tips for Dome 1:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it