View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Empire6969 - Soda

I haven't been posting much recently. Been busy with work and found and alternative source of fun. Checking the forums from time to time, it's good to see other bro's keeping the spirit of sharing their live sessions. Especially so in this festive part of the year.

Tempted by @HyperBeasts's live pictures of Soda, I contacted the OKT and proceeded to make a booking. Still surprised they still remember me and the time they had a make a last minute cancellation with no suitable replacements. As a token of apology, they offered me a small discount.

After confirming the booking, I made my way to the address given and awaited further instructions. Even though I was a bit early, the OKT was quick to reply and gave further instructions.

[ Read More ]

( Click to show/hide )
Made my way to the room and was greeted by a cheery lady in a pink babydoll. She looks 80% like the pictures, and has that same great cheery smile for the first listing picture. Face and body can look a a little meaty at certain angles, but still has an acceptable figure. On her releatively small frame, her twin headlights stands out quite a bit with a great round shape. Proceeded to break the ice and get a feel of her boobs. The shape is perfect, and the squishiness is akin to squeezing some nice custard buns.

Explained to her about my photo taking past time and showed her some pictures to give her some confidence. Though she's not a big fan of picture taking, she allowed me to do so. The language barrier then slowly became quite evident, so giving her instructions to pose better often had her doing something else completely. But despite that, she puts up a nice smile, and laughs all the time. Definitely has some ting-tong energy.

After some pictures, I should stand no longer and started kissing her wonderful lips and licked her headlights. We had a great time exploring each other oral cavaties. I would say it's within the top 25% kisses I'd had.

My months of inactivity has taken a toll on my body. I was almost at my limit just inserting my dick in her. Discussed with her about my options for an explosive ending. Doesn't seem too keen on CIM, so I opted to let loose the load on her awesome boobs.

Washed up, and began to take more pictures. Got a little tease and surprise as she would occasionally play and prod my penis during the photoshoot. She's definitely eager for more.

In no time, my dick got erect again and proceeded to fuck her in all the default positions. Missionary. Cowgirl. Doggy. Spoon. Maybe I should try the helicopter someday. It was a blast. Sadly though, I could not climax for some reason. Throughout the session, she works very hard to keep me engaged: rocking her hips, removing the condom and giving an awesome suck, and even rigorously stroking my penis.

In the end, I called it off out of pity. Packed my stuff and left somewhat happy with the outcome despite only getting one shot out from it.

To sum up my experience with her: top notch attitude for service. Working very hard to try and get my 2nd shot, and going through with the photoshoot despite not liking it very much. Much kudos to her.

Summmary:
-----
Operator Booking
  • Clarity: 9
  • Responsiveness: 10

Physical Appearances
  • Face: 7
  • Hair: 8
  • Boobs: 8
  • Waist: 6
  • Butt: 7
  • Thighs: 6
  • Feet: Didn't pay attention
  • Skin: 8
  • Pubic Hair: Somewhat trimmed
  • Tattos: Present

Services Offered
  • Photoshoot: Reluctantly OK
  • Shower together: OK
  • Help undress: OK
  • Handjob: OK
  • BBBJ: OK
  • Deep French Kiss: OK
  • Fingering: Tried a little
  • Painting: Tried a little
  • Doggy: OK
  • Cowgirl: OK
  • Spoon: OK
  • Missionary: OK

Damage: 140/90/2 ($10 discount)
RTF: Strong possibility

----------

Trying out a new format for my review. Let me know if you like the changes or have any suggestions in mind.

Half of the pictures were taken with a mobile phone in an effort to reduce the time and effort to share my FR. But also to prove a point that you do not need expensive equipment to take good pictures. Despite that, it's taken half a day to sort the media, edit, write, and format this FR.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or warping is used on these pictures.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Latest Guides and Tips for Dome 1:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 04-12-2022 at 11:36 PM.