View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Batam Lumba Lumba Inn hotel that opens just about 2 months ago...its a 2 star hotel which is not-better than Zest.

Mainly 2 types of room in it, standard and Family room. I hear from my friends that they are non-smoking room, so i guess it wont be suitable for me.

Standard room (around 250k rupiah a night stay) :

Family room (about 400k rupiah for one night)

According to my friends, the beds in the room is new. The bad about the hotel is :

1. No elevator for a 2 floor hotel (top floor i think is something else)

2. No Breakfast for the price stated

3. No smoking room

4. No in-house restaurant for food

5. Hotel staff/s dont speak English/Chinese

So practically hotel guest cant get anything from the hotel. But my friend did mention a good point.

They allow guest/s to book online taxi. And they even can help their guest to book too.

Not my kind of hotel to stay in tho.

Then again, i believe most would have already notice Dynasty 99 is just beside this hotel from the 1st picture,hehehe...they are currently under renovation now, whereby many passerby/s have thought they could have closed down.

No, they are not. They will be re-opening somewhere around October 2019,hehehe...would it be another New Berry? Hehehe...

(most of above were extracted from an FR sent to me via pm by a good bro who do not wish to be named in a public forum)

Enjoy Batam...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info