View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

[QUOTE=Havanna Slicks;18656529]hi bros, after going one round of my prc tour, i would like to share my feelings and thoughts so far, some bros who had similar experience will share same sentiments as me, it's ok if you dont agree with me, i'm not looking for a debate or saga or whatever, just to share only... focus of this post is to do a simple comparison between PRCs and locals, other overseas domees including asian and ang mohs we will leave it for another discussion another day... just a repeat reminder that i do not pledge allegience to any camp, i'm more of a mercenery but without the rewards, i go where the grass is green (read fun) hehe...

Bro. agree with your whole post. Hygiene should be paramount whether its $80 or $800

I have seen all types of mistresses here, from the PRCs to the ang mos. If theres not hygiene, I will walk out.

Comparing PRCs and other mistresses, there are hits and misses. Kelly was quite good, however, met another PRC recently and there was almost no connection and she smelt quite bad! Total turn off and almost wanted to vom. I do want to try Snow who i've yet to.

By far the best i've met is yui, and her hygiene level is top notch. She does charge a premium, and I'm glad to pay that as long as the service remains.