View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 9
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Soda from TeeRukLover

Introduction : Was looking around and saw Soda who previously was from another stable came back again. That time I did not manage to try her, this time saw her came back and decided to try her. I can say that I had a very enjoyable session with her.

Looks :
Soda looks around 80% to photos. She is consider pretty and she looks quite cute to me IMO. Did not spot any blemishes on her face. Photos show that she is short hair but currently now her hair is slightly longer which is around shoulder length or slightly longer.

Body :
Petite and curvy body. Consider slightly meaty due to her height. Her height I think should be between 145cm to 150cm. Some tattoos on her back. Her skin tone is thai tanned but not the very tanned kind which I think more of like Chinese skin tone color.

Boobs :
Enhanced. I remember she told me is C or CC. Her boobs is around 5 years seasoned and the feeling is around semi hard. Because she have a petite size body and coupled with C cup boobs make me feel quite arousing when looking at her body. She also allow me to suck and fondle on her boobs and I had a great time enjoying it. Hehehehe

GFE :
She is quite a cheerful and fun girl to be with. She can speak quite decent English. I feel that the GFE feeling she gave me is quite good especially during frenching with her as can feel that she put in a lot of feeling in frenching. While we are chatting she will also lay on my shoulder or chest with her arm wrapped around my body which I feel quite warm girlfriend feeling. Even when I leave the place, she gave me a lip to lip good bye kiss

Frenching :
At first she ask me if I wanted kissing. I say yes because will have more feeling in the session. Than she automatically kiss and smooch with me and later on we started our passionate frenching. Her frenching is those sensual tongue fight style which I like. As the session goes longer, can feel that she put in feeling when frenching because she will wrapped her arm on my head or neck and just french with me.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider not bad because I still feel sensual and nice suction feeling from her. Earlier on, my 2IC is very hard already because during frenching she keep stroking on my 2IC than later on she proceed to give me a catbath and slowly move down to my 2IC to start BBBJ on my 2IC. Overall still a nice and sensual BBBJ from her.

FJ :
Her petite size body IMO is very nice to bonk especially during missionary position with her even though we also tried cowgirl position. When on cowgirl she will lift both my hands to her boobs and wanted me to fondle on it while she grind on my 2IC. Later on while I am bonking her in missionary, we start to french passionately while she wrapped her arm on my head. An enjoyable GFE FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Soda is a gem where her cheerful and fun character somehow capture me. She is cute IMO and the GFE feeling she gave me especially during frenching really make me feels good for my whole session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary