View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Sex for my wife was only a means of procreation; she was brought up to believe that sex was not supposed to be enjoyable. So, after she gave birth to our son, intercourse was far and wide. Our lifestyle changed and sex was placed on the back burner. Even then, whenever I had the urge, she would either reject my advances, procrastinate or always "have something else more important to do". Hearing my colleagues at work relate all their sexual exploits made me ever more frustrated. When my wife took ill and couldn’t do the housework anymore, we finally decided to engage a maid.

I guess you could say we were “desperate” for a domestic helper because between work and helping my son with his school work, not to mention laundry that was piling up. We needed help immediately so the better option was a “transfer maid”. Out of the many maids that were available, one of them stood out; her previous employer gave her an excellent testimony so choosing Sarwendah was a no brainer.

When I went to the maid agency to pick her up, I had the surprise of my life. What stood before me was different from the photo provided on the biodata.

======================
This is may be a work of fiction so names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents
are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner.
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 24-09-2018 at 07:39 PM.