View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 17
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Promised a FR to Bro Jerry.
Solid Solid Bonk.
Have to trust Bro Jerry on his 'Supergems' when he said she's one.

Beny (Bangkok-Gems) 10/10 Bonk.

On First look: Absolute Beauty. Make up well and nice lingerie.
Looks will grows on u the moment she smile and talk.
Her English is very very good for a thai and the moment she speaks and I know I am in for a good time.
Shes definately a looker. Beautiful and slim with a 100% Uni English.

Looks: 9/10 (Really Pretty. Better than Pic and with very pretty smile. )
Body: 9/10 (Figure is perfect. Curvy body,Nice boobs and ass simply the way I love it)
Boobs:10/10 (Soft D cup should have with light
BBBJ: 9/10 (Dun Stop till i CIM. Constant Eye contact very very sexy as I hold her hair while she blows. Simply breath-taking.)
Painting: 10/10 (We are in a 69 position and can see her nice shaved pussy really wet. She gives out great moans and pussy condition was clean shaved no smell)
FJ: 10/10 (Changed many positions. She's Very tight)
AJ: 11/10 (Tight. She loves it)
Gfe:10/10 (Deep French kisser non stop throughout the session with that smile and looks, she really melts every guy. Kc easily. She's a gem!)
Damage: $200/90/2

Very easy to lose track of time with this one.
Location of Beny is new to me as I had been to a few from Bangkok-gems. My first choice was actually busy and Bro Jetty strongly recommend me Beny which after seeing her video that he sent me I ONZZ right away.

Instructions were clear and its easy to find. Have a MRT station near but u probably needs to know how to walk since there road works around.
Opening the door for me was Beny. Sexy Scantily lingerie that her boobs revels that cleavage. White lace. I simply loves it.

Proceed to shower.
SOP. Soap me head to toe. Give me a massage on the shoulder as I mentioned to her was tired and she smile and said 'Relax I take care of you'. Dry me up with a towel and proceed to her bed. Nice big bed with a nice theme and starts with our deed.

My little bro already awake with all the touching and soaping from the shower. Asked me 'are u ready?' hell yeah. Hug me like a gf and cuddles and started Frenching. Frenching was intense with her pussy CONSTANTLY grinding on my bro its was simply a torture. I think no bros can tahan that. She's in to do this. Fucking horny looks on her SERIOUSLY is a piece of art. Started catbath (Which is really good by the way) down to my groin and balls area and gave me a Deep-throat Session. Politely asked her if I can CIM and she said yes. Exploded in her. Totally dry up. Am worried Dunno how I can do round 2. Lol.

She went to clean herself and came back room. Asked me turn over and gave me a massage. Service oriented. After like 10-15mins she started off catbath again with Frenching again and this time she tells me 'I want u to fuck me. U ready?' All these dirty talk from a beautiful girl is really irresistible. Started off with cowgirl, then missionary, then to Doggy. Here's the highlight. Bonking halfway in doggy position, she whispers, darling u want to fuck my ass? LOL. I just say ok. She loves it bros. Very tight and needs KY for insertion of course. The moans gets louder with more sweat on both our bodies before I completed my mission for the day.
Nothing more to say then GOOD. RTF is a 101% for me.

Last edited by ray_lee; 12-04-2018 at 01:34 PM.