Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Fruitits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudick View Post
In the Btm thread u posted this https://sammyboyforum.info/sho...postcount=8747. Here u begging for points.

To all cheongster in Btm and Balai thread beware of this mother fucker, his clones are Tomcat , Muimui , Twin Tower and etc etc.
Not trying to take sides here,but...

1. If u are sharing the same service provider,eg M1 Singtel,Starhub etc,more likely u are going to share the same IP address in this forum if u compare the ip address of each post of the 3 mention nick that are over a month or more ago.

2. Applies my above same theory if they were VPN users. Ever heard of recycled ip addresses? U probably would have the exact same ip address with at least 5 forum users who are not really u in this forum over the last 1 year.

Go online to read more about IP addresses. The theory of having same ip address from 2 user acct cannot be use to define they are the same person. It'll takes more than that to do so.

3. Base on posting behavior, there's a small chance he could be Miumiu & tomcat but he's most unlikely to be TwinTowers (who's the key person u are talking abt).

Why did i say so?

Simply look at which sub-forum they post at & where they were being posted,& then their points movement from negative to positive. If u observe user TwinTowers movement closely,i believe u'd notice that the 2 users fde83 & Ihowlian in this thread stands a higher chance to be him than SheldonXX.

I say "stands a higher chance" don't mean user fde83 & Ihowlian is Twin Tower.

User TwinTowers no need to beg for points like user SheldonXX did the last time when his points turned negative (he was at -100+),all he needs to do is go to anywhere where user S.B.Y.1 posting exist to get back those zapped points. Keep in mind,i'm talking about hundreds of points being given to non-contributing postings in a short frame of just few hours, just like you can see the similarity in both user fed83 as well as Ihowlian's . Flip & read backward all those user's names & their postings to understand. It'll take some time,but only then can u understand better.

continue to below post