View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Hi, I am a dome1 member but just want to share about below experiences i had in bangkok recently. I was roaming around soi 24/26 as it is near my hotel. Staying in Hilton though. Walked pass every single massage shop(cherry, angel, snow white, club102) asking for prices and seeing the girls. Prices are almost the same at 2 hour for 2300 baht. In the end, settled on this shop at 11pm and take the most better looking ones. I took the 2 hours session.

Shop
Bunch of ladies wearing black uniform.

Klongton Klongtoey Bangkok Thailand 10110

Price
1 hour - 1300 baht
2 hour - 2300 baht. Upgrade +200 jacuzzi = 2500 baht. I paid for this.

Lady
Her working name is Pope. Able to find it here http://orient-massage.com/lady/pope.htm

Looks : 8/10
She had a V-shaped small face with sharp features. Especially when she smile, her small face cheek makes her looks cute. Her smile is something looks like below

Boobs : 9/10
High point here because it is a Natural Big C. My 1 palm cannot cover it all. And it is firm. Not the saggy boobs.

Body: 8/10
Slim body. No tummy fats. I think is her big boobs overall makes her body looks nice. Height is around 1.63m. When she bend down to prepare the water in jacuzzi, i squeeze her ass. Very soft and meaty kind. I push my dick to her ass and touch her falling boobs from behind. Feel shiok. Boobs are heavy and you can feel the weight of it falling because of gravity.

BBBJ : 10/10
One of my main reason why i spent time to write this is because of her bbbj skills. She tortured and teased me and lick slowly until i buay tahan.

Basically, i will try my best to describe it as 3 levels.

Level 1 : dick head
Beside the normal twirling and lick of the dick head, she engulf her mouth into your dick head with her tongue at my frenulum. Her hands are always busy, either tickling the part between my asshole and dick or will tickle my nipple. Once a while, she will went to suck balls to dry the saliva on dick head and when it is dry again, she will engulf it with her mouth. To me, a dry dick has more feel when her tongue brushes my dick.

Level 2 : 50% of dick length
Next she push her head down to 50% of dick length. She will purposely make her tongue brush down my frenulum. Hands are always busy. I always wanted more and keep telling her to deepthroat. She teased and torture me and just brushes her tongue around my dick until 50% dick length. Meantime will keep sucking of balls to make my dick dry again and went on to use her tongue from dick head slowly brushes down to 50% of dick length again. The feeling is really damn shiok. Maximum sensation and she do it slowly

Level 3 : deep throat
After a while, she pushed her mouth down to base of my throat. Her tongue is active and keep hitting at the bottom of my penis. I looked at her. My dick disappear in her mouth and you just don't know what is going on next. Out of the blue, you can suddenly feel her tongue moving about at the bottom of dick. I always thought that a FL with tongue studs gave the best blowjob but she doesn't wear studs and it just keep me yearning more surprising tricks from her.

I can't tahan and ask her whether can cim or not. Negotiate price with her and cim it into her mouth. I look at my watch. Fuck! around 30 mins of torturing session ended with a load of sperm release into her mouth.

FJ : 7/10
Just normal SOP here. Watching her boobs bounce up and down while pumping and pumping and pumping. 2nd shot ended here. Beside the bed have mirror though

Communication : 5/10
Primary school english.

RTF : 8/10
I visited her on my 2nd day because of her blowjob. She told me she will always be in that shop as she had a few regular customers always coming back for her. I can say that from my many bbbj received from many FLs, she gave me the maximum sensation of bbbj. Most importantly, she didn't request any tips from me when session end. A nice and accommodating girl overall who just want to earn a living in bangkok....

If need line contact, pm me. I don't believe in one's man meat is one's man poison once i pen an fr. If you tried and is what I had described. Remember to Up me for sharing. If not, you are free to zap me. I am not the okt runner of this house either...

Last edited by ttok6672; 01-10-2017 at 12:59 PM.