View Single Post
Old 17-06-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Tried Xue Er. Dressed sexily in a low-cut white dress to show her cleavage, with cuttings at the sides to expose abdomen and hip and mini-skirt hemline showing the slender legs. She is a good lass who works hard to please her client.

Name - Xue Er
Origin - Hunan
Height - 1.66m (barefoot)
Weight - 50 kg
Home Base - 2831A
Debut - less than 2 mths?
Prior experience - Yes, in KTV and massage palour

Looks - 7.0/10

She has a pleasant face, with relatively small eyes and fake eye lashes, a rounded nose with a short nose bridge and bony cheeks. She has tinted brown long hair. Overall, may be regarded as quite foxy.

Body - 7.0/10

Long, slender and curvy body with appealing back when one looks into the ceiling mirror. No tummy fat. Slim bums and slender and long legs. Probably heavy-bone type to weigh abt 50 kg. She told me she was abt 55 kg when she first arrived. The Singapore diet does not suit her.

Tits - 6.5/10

A+ size boobs with brown areola and firm nipples which she use skilfully for back and frontal massage.

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Passionate frenching during shower for quite a while, fondling of each other's genitals, squeezing of her boobs, then body-2-body rub in the front and then the back, using her bum and small boobs. Enjoyed it very much even when there is no bj. My dick was already very hard.

Cat-Bath and BBBJ - 7.0/10

She gave me a boobs rubba on the back as well as the front. She then licked and cat-bathed me from ears to shoulders to ankle area while her fingers/nails tickle and tingle the sides of the body and the inner thighs. She gave me another round of cat-bath as she kissed and licked the neck, lips, nipples, abdomen and down to the thigh area. BJ was normal, not the deep-throat type.

Ass-Rim - 6.5/10

Xue Er made two rounds of AR service but tongue tend to miss the mark sometime or is not penetrative (because mine is quite deep). Kudos for her effort but the sensation is not quite there.

Pussy Painting - 7.5/10.

We had a 69 during her bj. Her pussy is lovely, small and freshly pink and has no smell. Pussy lips are thin and are not dark in colour. After some time of licking, the pussy became juicier and her pelvic showed cringing reaction.

French Kissing - 7.5/10.

She could french long and passionately and loves to play with her tongue. (But she could not mask the smoke taste in her, being a light smoker)

FJ - 7.5/10

Fucked her hard and long in the missionary, doggie, cowride and then missionary positions. I thrusted her hard during the doggie and 2nd time missionary - that's when I hear the moanings/screams and see the face cringe in ecstasy. I was still sweating profusely after the shower ...

Attitude - 7.5/10

She has very good temperament, constantly seeking to please and desiring to make the customer happy.

RTF - Highly probable, after trying out some others. Also have to visit my beloved regulars before they return back to China.