The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Granny sexy massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=731807)

yello 09-06-2019 10:41 AM

Granny sexy massage

Can’t seem to find the grannies thread anymore. Starting this for granny lovers out there. Lol. Sometimes very kinky to get serviced by them.

Kind of tired going to sultan plaza and Petain. Had some grannies here and there, I think some still operating.

Bros got any lobang? Willing to exchange contacts.

Specialboy 11-06-2019 03:09 PM

Re: Granny sexy massage

Maybe can try Roxy 1 at the back end shop towards Roxy 2, there's one black glass window hair salon with the main door always 3-Qtr closed operated by a average looking Granny providing hair wash, shoulder massage & facial.
Sometime there is another slight younger older auntie there too.
Not sure if they provide any value add service but they seems to beckon me to come in whenever i walked past the shop.

bignehneh 11-06-2019 03:39 PM

Got one 40-50 year old hot Malaysian milf with DD Cup tits at Chinatown. She massage quite well

Specialboy 11-06-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 18810429)
Got one 40-50 year old hot Malaysian milf with DD Cup tits at Chinatown. She massage quite well

Bro can share contact location via pm? Thx.

69Dollar 11-06-2019 04:37 PM

can share the chinatown one bro.
I work around the area.

thanks

yello 11-06-2019 07:10 PM

Wow sounds interesting. Will try to check it out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specialboy (Post 18810344)
Maybe can try Roxy 1 at the back end shop towards Roxy 2, there's one black glass window hair salon with the main door always 3-Qtr closed operated by a average looking Granny providing hair wash, shoulder massage & facial.
Not sure if they provide any value add service but they seems to beckon me to come in whenever i walked past the shop.

yello 11-06-2019 07:11 PM

PMed you! Thanks bro!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 18810429)

locco 11-06-2019 07:13 PM

Try those in fortune center. Level 3 near the toilet area, there's some old ladies (not granny) who always ask me to go in for massage when I visit the toilet.

Not my cup of tea but have fun chionging.

GreenRice 11-06-2019 10:22 PM

There is one half shop near Boon Keng MRT station/Bendeemer road area. Its a one woman operated shop. ML in her 50s and a bit on the heavy side; but big boobs (and still perky). Standard charges though. :D

whatthefuk 12-06-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenRice (Post 18811815)
There is one half shop near Boon Keng MRT station/Bendeemer road area. Its a one woman operated shop. ML in her 50s and a bit on the heavy side; but big boobs (and still perky). Standard charges though. :D

can share more details?

thanks

Shiofukis 12-06-2019 08:58 AM

If Hougang Irene still arounds, she will be one of the best granny masseur but no sexy!

wantedbryan 12-06-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specialboy (Post 18810344)

always walk pass but still do not know what they provide. haha anyone try this shop before?

Specialboy 12-06-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiofukis (Post 18813366)
If Hougang Irene still arounds, she will be one of the best granny masseur but no sexy!

I think she is still operating but not so active I guess. Agreed with you that she has zero sex appeal, to me..

mePoke 12-06-2019 11:37 AM

I could have start a new thread with my posting but it would probably get deleted faster than you can say 'Shazam'.

Feeling bored, went to this massage shop. Usual rate $50/hr. Really gd effort massage but no teasing touch. Anyway, faced ceiling during the last 15 mins and got surprise end. Mama mia ! Absolutely delighted to see that they are p⊙⊙k !! Cannot Control !!!

Take note:
Δ She is in her early 50s. Forehead got wrinkles, got tummy, big butt but fair skin with pleasant looks
Δ There is no shower facility in this OWO shop.
Δ During lunch hour, fairly frequent foot traffic along the corridor.
Δ Not very sure of the operating hrs but expect standard retail shop type hours.
Δ You might not get the same treatment I received.

Hints:

◊ The MRT station nearby is an interchange one.
◊ Can pass through several buildings inside with continuous walking.
◊ There are other massage shops in the vicinity.
◊ There is an expressway just a few mins walk away. The expressways in Singapore are CTE, PIE, AYE, ECP, TPE, KPE, SLE, BKE, KJE, MCE.
◊ The road in front of the building does not begin with the letter 'S'

PS : Not giving out any more details. All I can say is that it is gd massage at an affordable rate.

diao1166 12-06-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenRice (Post 18811815)

hi bro can pm more detail?interested in this shop and wanna give a try