The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Advice on IC issue in MP (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=677135)

godzillajr 04-01-2018 02:25 PM

Advice on IC issue in MP

Hey bros,

I'm new here and I'm posting as I need some urgent advice. So what happened the other day was that that I went to a spa for a massage, one of the more upmarket joints in the CBD area.

To cut a long story short, I was popped the GQ by the masseur. I wasn't expecting it, as I thought it this was a clean joint, and I hadn't enough cash on hand. So I asked her if it was okay if I paid he r half the sum first before going to a nearby atm to withdraw the remainder.

She said okay, and after the session she brought me to a nearby 7-11 to draw the cash. But as it was late already their cash register was closed. So I had to go to an atm further away, about ten minutes.

Now here comes the part that is worrying me now. She told me that she would not be following me to the atm as it was too far. Instead she would wait for me behind the spa. But she asked for my IC,because I think she was afraid I might run without paying what I owed her. At that time it seemed a reasonable request so I passed her my IC without thinking too much about it, but now looking back it seems really dumb to have passed her the IC, as now she knows my address and details etc. After I paid her the remainder she returned my IC and that was that.

I guess my question to you guys is if you have any advice, opinion on this matter. Is it possible for her to do anything, like if let's say she had taken a photo of it, is it possible for her to go take a loan from ah longs or something using me as a guarantor.

I apologise if I sound naive, I don't usually go cheong and so I'm not aware of much of these things,and I would be grateful if anybody could give me advice regarding this. Thanks again!

MoeLanYong 04-01-2018 03:53 PM

Re: Advice on IC issue in MP

You are in trouble. She will use the details in your ic to take home loans and buy items from Courts. Then register a few mobile lines. Before reporting you to police. Don't you know you are NOT supposed to let anyone keep your ic??

No silly. Just kidding. Lol. What you think? She got a photographic memory? And she will work at a MP when she has a photographic memory? Even if she can produce a copy of your ic to ah longs, they want you to be present else they won't get their money back. Ah long not stupid ok. Relax. But don't do such a stupid thing again.

MassageExpert84 06-01-2018 09:40 AM

unless you IC is taken by her if not what you write down at the MP you think she so easy access meh? Do not forget she is just a ML, no boss in the right might will let the ML take access to the customer IC details one.

THey will be scared if the information leak out and affect their business one.

Bro do not be worried, just pay up the ML and things will be fine

Penguin23 06-01-2018 12:06 PM

The ML is doing what she would have done in China, that's all. If you subsequently paid up and she returned your IC that should be the end of the matter.

These MLs pay a lot of money (which they usually don't have, so on credit) to come to Singapore, with the home of earning as much money here before their permit runs out, so I would think it is nearly inconceivable they will want to spend time perpetrating fraud against a single new cheongster who needs to go to an ATM because he has not enough money on him. \

tldr version: You're not their target market bro, don't flatter yourself. :D

M.T.G.o.D 16-01-2018 02:18 AM

the worst she can do is just take your barcode go library borrow books don't return la. dun need worry, worst case scenario, just report as a lost card

sharklaserscom 23-01-2018 04:23 PM

Pray she didn't take pic of it.

Headwindbro 25-01-2018 10:37 AM

Did you remember she collected your pubic hair and semen? Now she got your date of birth and 8 character in zodiac. Now she is doing her bomoh shit to make you divorce desert your kids family or girlfriend and make you her sex slave and atm machine. Advice you hurry up find a bomoh, taoists, thailand monk whatever to standby bed for you, good luck dude

davidbeckham123 27-01-2018 02:48 AM

She might have took photo of your ic. Next time if she needs money perhaps she might go to your house and ask you for money. If u dont give mabybe she will tell yr parents she masturbated u.

sionglim 04-05-2018 12:15 AM

Stupid.......

NewHampshire 05-05-2018 12:12 PM

TS, she will cast black magic on you. Then you will go back to find her and give her more money.

Summerhillt 07-05-2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headwindbro (Post 16951654)
Did you remember she collected your pubic hair and semen? Now she got your date of birth and 8 character in zodiac. Now she is doing her bomoh shit to make you divorce desert your kids family or girlfriend and make you her sex slave and atm machine. Advice you hurry up find a bomoh, taoists, thailand monk whatever to standby bed for you, good luck dude

hahahaha! bro thats funny i laugh until peng!

knn ts bro, you stupid or what. ic cannot xa along now liao lah. now xa along is need singpass.. the ahlong will check ur cpf statement and hdb website where is ur house.. ic is basically useless..

ibanezjem555 30-05-2018 09:09 PM

No issues bro.. relax

tomboy 14-06-2018 11:05 PM

just be careful..
next time, don't let them take your ic.

haha.. but i think easier said then done leh.. in SG everything also ask for your ic one..:confused:

otamay 15-06-2018 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomboy (Post 17458606)
just be careful..
next time, don't let them take your ic.

haha.. but i think easier said then done leh.. in SG everything also ask for your ic one..:confused:

Yes fully agreed, better be safe than sorry.

But anyway if refused to hand her the IC, the girl also cannot do anything. Got to based on trust.

egresnow 15-06-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.T.G.o.D (Post 16914421)
the worst she can do is just take your barcode go library borrow books don't return la. dun need worry, worst case scenario, just report as a lost card

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THis is funny af. too bad cannot up your points.