The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   STDs with protection! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=715339)

avastfelix 17-01-2019 12:29 AM

STDs with protection!

Just wondering any of you bros here wore condom and still got STDs? I've seen people who go raw and bonk many girls and yet still nothing. I've seen people who got bbbj once and got STD. My real question tho is ANY of you bros wore a condom and still kena STD? I'm curious..

sammyboyfor 17-01-2019 03:25 AM

Re: STDs with protection!

Quote:

Originally Posted by avastfelix (Post 18253803)
Just wondering any of you bros here wore condom and still got STDs? I've seen people who go raw and bonk many girls and yet still nothing. I've seen people who got bbbj once and got STD. My real question tho is ANY of you bros wore a condom and still kena STD? I'm curious..

Condoms do not provide much protection against viral STDs such as Herpes and Warts so I'm sure there are quite a number here who have caught these infections despite using protection.

Big Sexy 17-01-2019 06:21 AM

it is no secret that condom cannot protect one from all STDs.. some std ( e.g herpes and warts) is spread via skin to skin contact... making condom ineffective

Quote:

sammyboyfor 17-01-2019 07:02 AM

Those who are paranoid about STDs should not indulge in commercial or casual sex.

This activity should be reserved for those who have a practical approach to risk assessment.

Konnichiwawa 17-01-2019 04:14 PM

pls up my points, once i postive i PM u info how to raw safely

Quote:

Bulus 17-01-2019 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 18254280)
This activity should be reserved for those who have a practical approach to risk assessment

Really could not have said it any better at all, good post

Konnichiwawa 19-01-2019 11:46 PM

boss
i am a professional raw Player since u a baby drinking breasts milk and till now i free of any virus
pls up my points i PM u how i raw safely since u born.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 18254106)
Condoms do not provide much protection against viral STDs such as Herpes and Warts so I'm sure there are quite a number here who have caught these infections despite using protection.