The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   affair with a married woman (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=721801)

jonsnow 17-03-2019 12:24 AM

affair with a married woman

I’ve shared several few stories before but i dont think i was able to finish narrating them. All of them were true. And this story im going to share is true as well…

It started when i was still working in malaysia almost a decade ago. I joined this MNC doing R&D. New office, ofcourse had to look out for those good looking ladies. Quite few good looking chinese ladies but no one really got my interest. Few weeks after, i got invited to a company orientation. Yeah, it took a while. And while still being in a “honeymoon” period, inhad to attend. When i entered the conference roon, i immediately noticed this chinese lady with a short hair. She was sitting at the opposite side of the table where i sit. There were a couple of us, attendees. Probably around 10 - 15 people. Orientation started and had to introduce ourselves. I didnt get her name. I was really struggling listening to their english in malaysian accent. Orientation ended with nothing much happened. Few days after, i tried to find her where she seated in the office. I knew we were in the same floor because both R&D and admin departments are only in one floor. Good thing each cuble bears the name of thr occupant. Finally found where she sits.

Months, years past by and nothing really happened. I just got to know her name, she’s already a manager, and that she’s married... Sometimes i see her being dropped by her husband during morning in the office. I didnt really made a move all those times. After all, there was nothing that could connect us both... until one day…

Two years after that orientation day (yes, that long), i was on my way to the office. Upon reaching, got off the cab and went in. Waited for the lift and entered. As the lift’s door about to close, someone quickly held the door. There she was, smiling at me as she enters the lift. I smiled back. I knew it was that moment or regret for the rest of my life. My heart was beating fast as i struggle to think of what to say or ask. I blurted, “Busy day, ahead?” She smiled while she looked at me and replied “yes”. I said, “im jon, by the way.” She replied with her name, “i’m Angel” with a smile. We got off the lift and proceeded to each our cube. As we parted, I just said “see yeah” and she said the same. Luckily, we have skype. Later that day, i added her in skype. I wasted no time messaging her. I introduced myself again, so it wont be awkward if ever she forgot me already.

lungar 17-03-2019 12:49 AM

Re: affair with a married woman

1st camper here! :)

hajipavo 17-03-2019 01:14 AM

Can't wait for next part

examresult 17-03-2019 01:17 AM

Nice start TS, please continue

madpig88 17-03-2019 06:39 AM

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

NastyThaiboy 17-03-2019 07:36 AM

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

discount 17-03-2019 08:48 AM

thanks for a nice story.
Hope to read more.

sgstaff 17-03-2019 12:27 PM

Hope TS can post more updates.

jcsv 17-03-2019 12:29 PM

Nice start bro, camping here!

ongkp 17-03-2019 01:30 PM

Camping here....

Samchi 17-03-2019 03:52 PM

Nice bro... Keep it going

Xelrous 17-03-2019 05:46 PM

Nice start bro, support your story!

otamay 17-03-2019 09:47 PM

Another camper supporter here.

smallhollow 17-03-2019 10:06 PM

Nice start, please continue more

i^Xi0n 18-03-2019 06:29 AM

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.