The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=67577)

popiah 18-03-2007 10:30 AM

Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

hi all,

Started this thread for CV lovers....as the previous thread was shifted to other section and it was so inconvienent to browse that thread....becoz CV's thread should belong to this section...

this early morning was with bro simplyhorny, bro qoomilk, bro mafan and powerx at CV for early breakfast....(12.30 am)..

After some TCSS...we decided to depart the kopitiam and venture in our paths....

by then its almost 3 am in the morning....me making rounds of touring...and saw Jialing (Queen of CV) and quickly accelerate my car towards her...but a fellow bro CUT in to pick her instead....

Got to wait for 20 mins or so......finally saw her again...quickly picked her up...and went to our her favourite lovenest....

Before i picked her up and saw this Ladyboy (Tracy) was throwing a can of drink on the moving car window....later then discovered that the people in the car was taking the ladyboy's photo while passing by them..

She still so POWERFUL and SErvice-Oriented....even through me so difficult to cum due to cheonging too much for past weeks....she keeps on SUCKing and SUCking.....till i cumm....

signoff
CV Popiah

gkong123 18-03-2007 11:08 AM

Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Wah lau, sounds like a fabulous bonk. Knn, lim peh does not hv car like u, otherwise i'd hv cheong CV like there is no 2moro:(

QooMilk 18-03-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popiah (Post 1910240)
by then its almost 3 am in the morning....me making rounds of touring...and saw Jialing (Queen of CV) and quickly accelerate my car towards her...but a fellow bro CUT in to pick her instead....

No wonder u nv go rowell with horny and mafan.....u was waiting got jialing. Hwo she? Getting older but more silkful I think? :D

sena11 18-03-2007 04:33 PM

a few week ago, i went to cv. due to no car...so just walk walk and see see
was approach by a ladyboy... ask me wan to go some place.

i told her, i dont have car..
but she reply, "i got car"
so i ask how much will it be..
she say : "$40"
so onz her

drove to a quiet place..
start our battle

while touching her big melon..
i can feel the scar. so went down more..
to my surprise she/he still have not go for his operation.

after the battle, ask for her number
as she say she seldom come cv. if wan can call her.
so ask her to alight me at the bus stop and went home

overall she/he is still good in service. not bad.
but sad thing is can feel the scar.

Glen2712 18-03-2007 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popiah (Post 1910240)
hi all,

Started this thread for CV lovers....as the previous thread was shifted to other section and it was so inconvienent to browse that thread....becoz CV's thread should belong to this section...

this early morning was with bro simplyhorny, bro qoomilk, bro mafan and powerx at CV for early breakfast....(12.30 am)..

After some TCSS...we decided to depart the kopitiam and venture in our paths....

Got to wait for 20 mins or so......finally saw her again...quickly picked her up...and went to our her favourite lovenest....

Before i picked her up and saw this Ladyboy (Tracy) was throwing a can of drink on the moving car window....later then discovered that the people in the car was taking the ladyboy's photo while passing by them..

She still so POWERFUL and SErvice-Oriented....even through me so difficult to cum due to cheonging too much for past weeks....she keeps on SUCKing and SUCking.....till i cumm....

signoff
CV Popiah

Very tempting, will be she off today (18/03)? Don't wish to make a unfruitful trip to CV.

Perhaps me no bonk luck. This Jialing's hard to locate and conquer. :(

sex crusader 18-03-2007 06:15 PM

Support! Support!Wonder if there is any spot in s'pore that's not as bright as CV for the sistas to parade?:(

dickrick 18-03-2007 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 1910865)
Support! Support!Wonder if there is any spot in s'pore that's not as bright as CV for the sistas to parade?:(

Besides Lor 16 Geylang? Anyway, the moment that's found, you get closet trans admirers bringing wife, mother, grandfather and six kids loaded on a MPV to take a look. The place becomes a bloody zoo!That's what happened to CV. In the old days the sistas would parade as early as 10p.m.!

Franz 18-03-2007 07:40 PM

got there at 1am sometimes, theres still even lotsa family and sch kids on cv exercusion. can't really go cv nowadays as gota wake up real early tml...

K_S_M 18-03-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sena11 (Post 1910738)
i told her, i dont have car..
but she reply, "i got car"
so i ask how much will it be..
she say : "$40"
so onz her

It must feel kind of weird huh?? For her/him to drive you around like that. So what kind of car was he/she driving??

wolverman 18-03-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickrick (Post 1910943)
In the old days the sistas would parade as early as 10p.m.!

Arrr..still miss those good old days of Johor Rd..:(

gkong123 18-03-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Besides Lor 16 Geylang? Anyway, the moment that's found, you get closet trans admirers bringing wife, mother, grandfather and six kids loaded on a MPV to take a look. The place becomes a bloody zoo!That's what happened to CV. In the old days the sistas would parade as early as 10p.m.!

Talking abt zoo, i would like to sharing my view towards the way LBs are being treated in Rowell Rd. Why the hell are they being locked behind the metal gates as if they ar in a cage? I think the OKT who runs the place jolly put a sign say "Danger, Do Not Feed The Animals".

Not trying to be sarcastic but doing so it makes it hard or impossible to interact wif them.

GuyonGal 18-03-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolverman (Post 1910978)
Arrr..still miss those good old days of Johor Rd..:(

Ya... the place... a memory place... Was molested by the LB when I was look-see look see there when I was 18 yrs olde... 'her' hand really move light light umzip and hold my penis at once... then will smiles at you for pricing. If not agree.. very fast also.. hand got and person gone too!:confused:

Offspring 19-03-2007 02:25 AM

Quote:

now 10pm also cant see shit. was there drinking a few weeks back and left at 11+ and not a sight of one. Due to time constrain, cant stay late and now so difficult to hook up before the witching hour. ARGH!!!

popiah 19-03-2007 08:46 AM

hi all,

I do agreed that CV nowaday seem to be more deserted than years ago....maybe we got to reserve as the historical place as memory as sisters will be becoming lesser and lesser and eventually to zero....

lets support the CV or else it will be becoming a haunted place in due time...

Just like "Petain"....its will be demolished in due time....

signoff
CV Popiah

stevesg786 19-03-2007 09:16 AM

hi bros...

has anyone seen angel & xiao xiao there recently?

havent been to CV in a very very long time!!