The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More Miss than Hits? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=894566)

stephenclz 14-08-2022 11:08 AM

More Miss than Hits?

The more I read FRs of Geylang the more I realize is a major hit or miss and more miss than hit. I’m new here so apologies if I’m getting this wrong, I just want to understand why people continue to go to GL if they there is a high probability the WL will provide a lousy service? I also wonder if it’s because of the safety issue as WL apparently get tested every month? (I’m not sure how we can know this for sure anyways)..

Penguin23 14-08-2022 11:41 AM

Re: More Miss than Hits?

I think it is because customers generally are not willing to "scale down" their expectations with the price they pay. Let's face it - GL is generally for a quick no-frills service. They are not set up for maximum customer satisfaction.
Bear in mind also that the GL prices have not been adjusted for the last 15 years.....

Girls in GL only get a limited amount of time to work on special work permits, which are non-extendable. After that they have to leave Singapore pretty much permanently. They take roughly 70% of the amount you pay to the house for each job. Given these conditions there is little incentive for the gals to give super good service - they are really there to get the highest volume business for the limited time they have.

The typical GL client aren't generally flush with cash - they go GL for a budget fuck. Yes there are rich guys with fancy cars that go to GL but they are very few and far in between. The majority are folks out who probably fo there because of the price point, but are naturally unwilling to "scale down" their expectations.

So given these circumstances it is nearly certain that the client generally come out disappointed rather than happy.

WildC 14-08-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephenclz (Post 21548766)
The more I read FRs of Geylang the more I realize is a major hit or miss and more miss than hit. I’m new here so apologies if I’m getting this wrong, I just want to understand why people continue to go to GL if they there is a high probability the WL will provide a lousy service? I also wonder if it’s because of the safety issue as WL apparently get tested every month? (I’m not sure how we can know this for sure anyways)..

My view is that the "hit or miss" situation relates to the Thai and Viet houses. For the amount paid, cannot complain. Which is why I prefer Malaysian Chinese gals. A bit pricier than the Thai and Viet gals but there's a minimum standard of service. Oh yes, they are all matured ladies.

stephenclz 14-08-2022 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 21548840)
I think it is because customers generally are not willing to "scale down" their expectations with the price they pay. Let's face it - GL is generally for a quick no-frills service. They are not set up for maximum customer satisfaction.
Bear in mind also that the GL prices have not been adjusted for the last 15 years.....

Girls in GL only get a limited amount of time to work on special work permits, which are non-extendable. After that they have to leave Singapore pretty much permanently. They take roughly 70% of the amount you pay to the house for each job. Given these conditions there is little incentive for the gals to give super good service - they are really there to get the highest volume business for the limited time they have.

The typical GL client aren't generally flush with cash - they go GL for a budget fuck. Yes there are rich guys with fancy cars that go to GL but they are very few and far in between. The majority are folks out who probably fo there because of the price point, but are naturally unwilling to "scale down" their expectations.

So given these circumstances it is nearly certain that the client generally come out disappointed rather than happy.

Good explanation, thanks.. makes sense.

p u r e 14-08-2022 03:41 PM

Great question and I agree with the views so far.

I also want to add that Dome 1 also has more misses than hits, yet you still have people patronising, hoping to land a good one. It's the small head talking. Lol.

Also, I've been patronising prostitutes for 10 years, and hearing what others online and offline say, it's overall more misses than hits actually.

But it's not all doom and gloom. The upside is if you find a solid one in Geylang - which you will if you keep on trying different girls - you can simply stick to her. Likelihood of good service will continue.

peiyee 14-08-2022 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephenclz (Post 21548766)

There are a variety of reasons. Fl there are probably more misses than hits...but cost of a miss is much more. With GL, you get to see what you choose first. If service is bad, at least you screw something you dont mind looking at. FL has a lot of bait and switch or photoshopped pictures which leaves you disappointed when you open the door.

I have had very good sessions in GL, and a rare few with FL. When you find a good one, best to stick with her and build a good rapport.

stfu2 14-08-2022 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildC (Post 21548867)
My view is that the "hit or miss" situation relates to the Thai and Viet houses. For the amount paid, cannot complain. Which is why I prefer Malaysian Chinese gals. A bit pricier than the Thai and Viet gals but there's a minimum standard of service. Oh yes, they are all matured ladies.

Which houses have Malaysian girls? (I know of only L16H6)

p u r e 14-08-2022 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stfu2 (Post 21550110)
Which houses have Malaysian girls? (I know of only L16H6)

Only that house. I spoke to the owner already he said so also. This sort of thing no point lying one anyway. And he's been around for damn long lah...

addict999 15-08-2022 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p u r e (Post 21549538)
Great question and I agree with the views so far.

I also want to add that Dome 1 also has more misses than hits, yet you still have people patronising, hoping to land a good one. It's the small head talking. Lol.

Also, I've been patronising prostitutes for 10 years, and hearing what others online and offline say, it's overall more misses than hits actually.

But it's not all doom and gloom. The upside is if you find a solid one in Geylang - which you will if you keep on trying different girls - you can simply stick to her. Likelihood of good service will continue.

Agreed…more hit with PRC cat 150 for me precovid though if u found the “one”:D
Always to searching and find one that suit ur taste in look and service :D

Peacekeeping 15-08-2022 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peiyee (Post 21550077)
There are a variety of reasons. Fl there are probably more misses than hits...but cost of a miss is much more. With GL, you get to see what you choose first. If service is bad, at least you screw something you dont mind looking at. FL has a lot of bait and switch or photoshopped pictures which leaves you disappointed when you open the door.

I have had very good sessions in GL, and a rare few with FL. When you find a good one, best to stick with her and build a good rapport.

Good analysis. Choosing in person is much better than looking at heavily photoshopped pics. Minimum expectation is she must not have bad attitude.

curtix 15-08-2022 01:03 PM

I feel that the girls are here for a short period of time to make the most that they can. Whether they give good or bad service, they will be gone soon, so doesn’t matter for their perspective. So it doesn’t incentivize them to give good service technically

p u r e 15-08-2022 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtix (Post 21552460)
I feel that the girls are here for a short period of time to make the most that they can. Whether they give good or bad service, they will be gone soon, so doesn’t matter for their perspective. So it doesn’t incentivize them to give good service technically

2 years might not be short though. If it's those online freelance AKA Dome 1, I think your reasoning more applicable.

Also, if they were smart, they might try to give a good service in the beginning. Word of mouth will help them grow to be popular.

angeloo 15-08-2022 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p u r e (Post 21552535)
2 years might not be short though. If it's those online freelance AKA Dome 1, I think your reasoning more applicable.

Also, if they were smart, they might try to give a good service in the beginning. Word of mouth will help them grow to be popular.

Really hope that cat 200 can reduce to $150 and okt take a lesser cut, otherwise too ex to cheong frequently

GN007SG 15-08-2022 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p u r e (Post 21552535)

Currently because still low on stocks
So they give lousy service also still see fish tank empty.
Can't wait for full force then buyers will have more say

p u r e 15-08-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 21552804)
Currently because still low on stocks
So they give lousy service also still see fish tank empty.
Can't wait for full force then buyers will have more say

yep good point. once more girls hoseh liao..

by the way i was at geylang ytd late noon.. from 430ish to 6. not many people. esp the foreign workers. hmm.