The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

ffun161 12-07-2020 02:27 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

sex is like high strength exercises, will it impose a risk when sex with mask because of short of oxygen? jogging no mask, how abt sex no mask?:D

unfit 12-07-2020 02:58 PM

Geylang Plan

A plan for all Geylang WLs

Also a plan for Geylang

We have a Geylang, Singapore

We have together and Geylang Plan

We fuck at Geylang

galaxyass 12-07-2020 03:58 PM

Was at coffeeshop at GL and heard some concern from i tink runner or OKTs. They say some bros like to shop hop, eg. Visiit shop A to bonk and go visit shop B , etc.... same as ppl that chiong pubs. If he is a carrier... then it will affect many.... that is also why the pubs are not open till now...

Garfoo 12-07-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 20090862)
Geylang Plan

A plan for all Geylang WLs

Also a plan for Geylang

We have a Geylang, Singapore

We have together and Geylang Plan

We fuck at Geylang

Hi, Bro Unfit, does you Geylang Plan come within the East Coast Plan announced by our Dy PM?

unfit 12-07-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfoo (Post 20091039)
Hi, Bro Unfit, does you Geylang Plan come within the East Coast Plan announced by our Dy PM?

this is Heng Heng Geylang Plan :D

sams11 12-07-2020 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galaxyass (Post 20090931)
Was at coffeeshop at GL and heard some concern from i tink runner or OKTs. They say some bros like to shop hop, eg. Visiit shop A to bonk and go visit shop B , etc.... same as ppl that chiong pubs. If he is a carrier... then it will affect many.... that is also why the pubs are not open till now...

Yeah, If that fellow is asymptomatic, he could be a super carrier. There is always a risk when we go to GL except it is much higher now.

galaxyass 12-07-2020 07:31 PM

Yes, the risk is higher for WLs... and if she does not know and the test is only carried out after 14 days, the number shd be good enough for a CB2.0, scary.... then again... no pain no gain... hahahaa....

DPOWER 12-07-2020 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galaxyass (Post 20090931)

At this moment, people bonk at Spa A, then also go Spa B within a week for happy hour, lol

galaxyass 12-07-2020 08:29 PM

Yes.... its peoples preference.... i know guys that bonk a few times at different hse within a day...anyway all these depends on luck.... if u get it, u get it, if you dont, you dont...

Fat Fatt 12-07-2020 10:20 PM

Really can’t wait for the GL cat 150 to open. My guess it’s by this month end.
Keep fingers crossed and hope really come true

Kanezap 12-07-2020 10:55 PM

Can't wait go geylang to open. Confirm book 5 rounds at least.

bonkning 12-07-2020 10:58 PM

Hengsway one la...
How about those chiobu yandao gor who got many bf gf. Nowaday not unusual to hav 2 3 bfgf laew
Say yandao fit paktor n zhutzhut gf B, C ,D then gf B got bf E F G...
Bf E got gf H I J... Within 3 day oso cluster of 10 laew

ZanShen 13-07-2020 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward1 (Post 20090509)
If someone does not have a camera phone, OKT could record the his personal details in a register.

I agree with you that privacy that we enjoyed in the past has been compromised. I will adopt a wait and see attitude for a few months to let the new system work.

Look at the bright side and out of the box bro. Privacy is on another level because all will be wearing facemasks :D

Naka_Timo 13-07-2020 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20090741)
Don’t say that bro.....be positive ......if the heavens hear negative and make negative then how? I get you book/boob on the power of positive thinking ...:D

+132 returned points to you, thanks

leopard_A4 14-07-2020 01:29 AM

Geylang is low risk. 20 mins can only transmit 1 person. Even if you keep visiting consecutive sessions, still not ok. As long as community cases low, the chance of a customer is infected is very low, so basically is very low risk.

But also don't contribute much to economy so govt also in no hurry to open.

Anyway the news is they getting ready liao. Just need to safe entry.