The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

ELancerX 12-08-2022 12:09 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Not sure where’s the right post to write this..
I went to V garden. across the street from WH,
New girl , Moon ,(enhanced) has high gfe and is a catbath and cowgirl expert. Highly recommend.

Also, I saw YTL gates open with cars parked but no lights so wondering if anyone knows it will open soon ? I miss YTL services and guessing your luck after picking out the WL from the tv haha

angeloo 18-08-2022 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELancerX (Post 21541495)
Not sure where’s the right post to write this..
I went to V garden. across the street from WH,
New girl , Moon ,(enhanced) has high gfe and is a catbath and cowgirl expert. Highly recommend.

Also, I saw YTL gates open with cars parked but no lights so wondering if anyone knows it will open soon ? I miss YTL services and guessing your luck after picking out the WL from the tv haha

Missed YTL waterbed. Damn shiok the prc girl use her boobs bath for you on waterbed :(

klss 18-08-2022 02:42 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Wondering if YTL can reopen

Laofuzi8888 20-08-2022 09:06 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
I walked around after visiting my regular FL nearby. A few Vietnamese and Thai houses okts were waving at me to go in. I didn't see crowd and queue outside the houses. I can see these houses are back to normal. Walked past house 1667 and 1669 but still closed. Hope that the PRC houses can also be back to normal soon.

iphone1s 20-08-2022 10:50 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Does anyone thinks or know if Bobo from W15 is coming back?

subway73 22-08-2022 09:58 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Last night national day rally speech was promising, mask mandate only transport and medical.. meaning RDL no need thus RDL can be fully functional? Hope so… ! Light at the end of tunnel

clean&neat 22-08-2022 03:20 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Last night at NDR, LHL also say they will repeal 377A.
So maybe we will see some GL houses with unique codes with male FLs standing around? Why not since if it is now legal to have gay sex, some OKT might bring in male FLs to cater to this segment?

Just make sure you guys don't enter wrong shop. Instead of [email protected] a FL you get [email protected] by a FL, Ha ha.

loneyheart 22-08-2022 05:16 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by subway73 (Post 21574102)
Last night national day rally speech was promising, mask mandate only transport and medical.. meaning RDL no need thus RDL can be fully functional? Hope so… ! Light at the end of tunnel

Never read on mask on during action but need TT to enter :)

naan1974 22-08-2022 05:56 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 21537389)
Malaysia 150 for 45 minutes

bro, which house ?

GreenBull 22-08-2022 08:27 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 21575085)
Last night at NDR, LHL also say they will repeal 377A.
So maybe we will see some GL houses with unique codes with male FLs standing around? Why not since if it is now legal to have gay sex, some OKT might bring in male FLs to cater to this segment?

Just make sure you guys don't enter wrong shop. Instead of [email protected] a FL you get [email protected] by a FL, Ha ha.

Greenbull up ur points.

unfit 22-08-2022 08:43 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by naan1974 (Post 21575470)
bro, which house ?

Lorong 16 house number 6 :p

lodanap 23-08-2022 09:20 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 21575910)
Lorong 16 house number 6 :p

Bro unfit, there are really Malaysians still in the GL scene?
I kept thinking they were all like replaced by the PRCs
Kudos for the tip.

unfit 23-08-2022 10:03 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lodanap (Post 21577229)
Bro unfit, there are really Malaysians still in the GL scene?
I kept thinking they were all like replaced by the PRCs
Kudos for the tip.

they are in their 40s but still high demand:D

lodanap 23-08-2022 06:42 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 21577342)
they are in their 40s but still high demand:D

In their 40s and still in high demand? I haven't tried ever above age of 40 women before. I reckon the SOP skills must be good. I just like the young SYT feel most of the time.

unfit 23-08-2022 06:46 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lodanap (Post 21578948)
In their 40s and still in high demand? I haven't tried ever above age of 40 women before. I reckon the SOP skills must be good. I just like the young SYT feel most of the time.

me myself love milf since 20s so I am fine with 40s

most important presentable skillful

they are so warm wet and slippery:D


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022