The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

MichaelWinn 28-08-2020 04:54 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch (Post 20181891)
Go Dome2, see which girl u like, text them. if you lucky, they will reply u

Can try.but I notice nowadays fls no guarantee of good service. It is like playing lottery. When you open the hotel door you don't know if it will be 40 years old or 50 years old milf.I think mw hotel for suitable for older men. don't expect SYTs there😄

preacher1010 28-08-2020 05:41 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
sometimes, you wont know what you're missing until it's gone.

haiz.

as for GL reopening, wait long lomg cos until there's a cure, "transference of bodily fluids activities" won't happen.

limbehkalikong 28-08-2020 09:43 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Any news from the WL and okt?

sbftiankon 28-08-2020 09:45 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 20183182)
Can try.but I notice nowadays fls no guarantee of good service. It is like playing lottery. When you open the hotel door you don't know if it will be 40 years old or 50 years old milf.I think mw hotel for suitable for older men. don't expect SYTs there😄

bro sorry to said 老牛愛吃嫩草 ! SYT All man like ! SYT will not give good Service to old man , SO they go for milf ..... due to demand now even milf also look for Young handsome man .

sytlover2 28-08-2020 01:41 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Never in my life would i expect legal house and FL scene to be this jialat atm. Guess everybody is high n dry nw haha.

tyiop 28-08-2020 02:18 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
hope they open soon

edwardgreene 28-08-2020 02:29 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
A Possibility: Reopening / Relocation

Sharing my views on the current situation and the possibilities of what GL could become. And the key objective for this is "Gentrification and Opportunities".

Current situation:
- Most, if not all girls have returned to their respective countries.
- Operating costs are now a concern, bearing in-mind there will also be a cost of ramp up when operating these services can resume.

Other observations:
- From the good ol' days before CB, we have already seen alotof new developments in GL. Some of the houses in the outliers of the central lanes like Lor 6, 8..20 and so on, have started to close, e.g. Lor 24.
- Urban development has moved in to develop smaller private housing, apartments and condos. These are smaller units targeting potential owners/ tenants that are singles, couples.
- Retail businesses: more interestingstores are opening up. eg. cafe, dining and so on.Without going to more details, GL is prime for gentrification. Look at Keong Siak as an example.
- Probably some more other related ones.

The redlight crowd brings in a mix of people given the cat 40 to 150 range, the redlight activities is a breeding ground for many things (incl gambling, illegal sale of cigs, sex aid medications etc) and after the learnings from SARS and the current pandemic, a central location is more set for development i.e. gentrification.

I don't think the legal redlight business will go away - once ready, those in-charge will take this opportunity to relocate the business. Again, think of the above points, those in-charge will want to achieve the following once business can resume:
- controlled environment and location (better surveillance, crowd control, tracking etc)
- manage property value
-etc

If those are just some of the possible areas to achieve, we could possibly see the redlight district relocating areas away from prime housing and retail business districts. This could be areas that have light industrial areas like Woodlands, Tuas, Lim Chu Kang, Sembawang, Kaki Bukit, Yishun. So why light industrial areas:

- These could be the lower rise light industrial blocks as they allow containment.
- Containment is key allowing:surveillance, tracking. Parking for those who drive in a central area. Any form of outbreak whether virus, fighting etc is contained and mobile enforcement and medical services can have rapid deployment.
- Illegal street walkers: this may not be fully eliminated but more controlled as you have surveillance, mobile enforcement for rapid response.
- Ancillary services: DSC could have the clinic relocated to the new blocks or have an extended operation there. This also means, these blocks could also become living quarters for the workers / girls with new basic services (job creation).
- With the general population seeing redlight district as 'undesirable services', this could be a win for those in-charge as a relocation will have a lower impact on the wider matter around residential and retail businesses. If this happens, then GL will get to gentrify, just like Keong Siak. This current 'down time' becomes a bonus to plan, shift and then execute.

Now timelines, GL / redlight districts will not be opening up anytime soon given its inherent nature of how bodily fluids gets exchanged and transmitted. A STABLE vaccine will only be available mid to end 2021, also assuming that there are no off-shoot issues where the viral strain mutates.

With the above in mind, I personally think, these services will resume only in late 2021 or early 2022 whether a relocation happens, or not.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

supershaft 28-08-2020 02:52 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardgreene (Post 20183905)
A Possibility: Reopening / Relocation

Sharing my views on the current situation and the possibilities of what GL could become. And the key objective for this is "Gentrification and Opportunities".

Current situation:
- Most, if not all girls have returned to their respective countries.
- Operating costs are now a concern, bearing in-mind there will also be a cost of ramp up when operating these services can resume.

Other observations:
- From the good ol' days before CB, we have already seen alotof new developments in GL. Some of the houses in the outliers of the central lanes like Lor 6, 8..20 and so on, have started to close, e.g. Lor 24.
- Urban development has moved in to develop smaller private housing, apartments and condos. These are smaller units targeting potential owners/ tenants that are singles, couples.
- Retail businesses: more interestingstores are opening up. eg. cafe, dining and so on.Without going to more details, GL is prime for gentrification. Look at Keong Siak as an example.
- Probably some more other related ones.

The redlight crowd brings in a mix of people given the cat 40 to 150 range, the redlight activities is a breeding ground for many things (incl gambling, illegal sale of cigs, sex aid medications etc) and after the learnings from SARS and the current pandemic, a central location is more set for development i.e. gentrification.

I don't think the legal redlight business will go away - once ready, those in-charge will take this opportunity to relocate the business. Again, think of the above points, those in-charge will want to achieve the following once business can resume:
- controlled environment and location (better surveillance, crowd control, tracking etc)
- manage property value
-etc

If those are just some of the possible areas to achieve, we could possibly see the redlight district relocating areas away from prime housing and retail business districts. This could be areas that have light industrial areas like Woodlands, Tuas, Lim Chu Kang, Sembawang, Kaki Bukit, Yishun. So why light industrial areas:

- These could be the lower rise light industrial blocks as they allow containment.
- Containment is key allowing:surveillance, tracking. Parking for those who drive in a central area. Any form of outbreak whether virus, fighting etc is contained and mobile enforcement and medical services can have rapid deployment.
- Illegal street walkers: this may not be fully eliminated but more controlled as you have surveillance, mobile enforcement for rapid response.
- Ancillary services: DSC could have the clinic relocated to the new blocks or have an extended operation there. This also means, these blocks could also become living quarters for the workers / girls with new basic services (job creation).
- With the general population seeing redlight district as 'undesirable services', this could be a win for those in-charge as a relocation will have a lower impact on the wider matter around residential and retail businesses. If this happens, then GL will get to gentrify, just like Keong Siak. This current 'down time' becomes a bonus to plan, shift and then execute.

Now timelines, GL / redlight districts will not be opening up anytime soon given its inherent nature of how bodily fluids gets exchanged and transmitted. A STABLE vaccine will only be available mid to end 2021, also assuming that there are no off-shoot issues where the viral strain mutates.

With the above in mind, I personally think, these services will resume only in late 2021 or early 2022 whether a relocation happens, or not.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

wa write thesis sia....the power of GL indeed..

saabking 28-08-2020 06:09 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Containment approach like Nana Plaza in BKK

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardgreene (Post 20183905)
A Possibility: Reopening / Relocation

Sharing my views on the current situation and the possibilities of what GL could become. And the key objective for this is "Gentrification and Opportunities".

Current situation:
- Most, if not all girls have returned to their respective countries.
- Operating costs are now a concern, bearing in-mind there will also be a cost of ramp up when operating these services can resume.

Other observations:
- From the good ol' days before CB, we have already seen alotof new developments in GL. Some of the houses in the outliers of the central lanes like Lor 6, 8..20 and so on, have started to close, e.g. Lor 24.
- Urban development has moved in to develop smaller private housing, apartments and condos. These are smaller units targeting potential owners/ tenants that are singles, couples.
- Retail businesses: more interestingstores are opening up. eg. cafe, dining and so on.Without going to more details, GL is prime for gentrification. Look at Keong Siak as an example.
- Probably some more other related ones.

The redlight crowd brings in a mix of people given the cat 40 to 150 range, the redlight activities is a breeding ground for many things (incl gambling, illegal sale of cigs, sex aid medications etc) and after the learnings from SARS and the current pandemic, a central location is more set for development i.e. gentrification.

I don't think the legal redlight business will go away - once ready, those in-charge will take this opportunity to relocate the business. Again, think of the above points, those in-charge will want to achieve the following once business can resume:
- controlled environment and location (better surveillance, crowd control, tracking etc)
- manage property value
-etc

If those are just some of the possible areas to achieve, we could possibly see the redlight district relocating areas away from prime housing and retail business districts. This could be areas that have light industrial areas like Woodlands, Tuas, Lim Chu Kang, Sembawang, Kaki Bukit, Yishun. So why light industrial areas:

- These could be the lower rise light industrial blocks as they allow containment.
- Containment is key allowing:surveillance, tracking. Parking for those who drive in a central area. Any form of outbreak whether virus, fighting etc is contained and mobile enforcement and medical services can have rapid deployment.
- Illegal street walkers: this may not be fully eliminated but more controlled as you have surveillance, mobile enforcement for rapid response.
- Ancillary services: DSC could have the clinic relocated to the new blocks or have an extended operation there. This also means, these blocks could also become living quarters for the workers / girls with new basic services (job creation).
- With the general population seeing redlight district as 'undesirable services', this could be a win for those in-charge as a relocation will have a lower impact on the wider matter around residential and retail businesses. If this happens, then GL will get to gentrify, just like Keong Siak. This current 'down time' becomes a bonus to plan, shift and then execute.

Now timelines, GL / redlight districts will not be opening up anytime soon given its inherent nature of how bodily fluids gets exchanged and transmitted. A STABLE vaccine will only be available mid to end 2021, also assuming that there are no off-shoot issues where the viral strain mutates.

With the above in mind, I personally think, these services will resume only in late 2021 or early 2022 whether a relocation happens, or not.

Anyway, just my thoughts.


edwardgreene 28-08-2020 08:28 PM

In some ways.. Cant compare directly with BKK given how its different in mnay ways.

But thats probably the concept.

All im saying is given the down time between now and when vaccine is available and effective... And with no unmanageable mutation in stains (which takes us to end next year or early 2022). There is quite sufficient time to rethink, redwploy the red light district.

Quite plausible.


Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 20184295)
Containment approach like Nana Plaza in BKK


5931 28-08-2020 09:42 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
This topic of relocation being discussed in this forum for more then 10 years lor. But end up we only see closing and downgrade of hse.

Dignified69 29-08-2020 12:27 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20184623)
So the Kranji or Mandai or Woodland just a myth? :confused:

It better be a myth. Otherwise how to explain to lau po ...me going to eat chicken rice in Kranji/Mandai etc. She say where got chicken rice in Kranji/Mandai etc? Before you alway go makan in Geylang.

5931 29-08-2020 12:31 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20184623)
So the Kranji or Mandai or Woodland just a myth? :confused:

Most talk about place back then was the old turf club at b.t timah.

barrysteakfries 29-08-2020 11:18 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20184853)
Most talk about place back then was the old turf club at b.t timah.

Cannot be. Prime land there. I dont think the elites will allow.

5931 29-08-2020 11:58 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barrysteakfries (Post 20185466)
Cannot be. Prime land there. I dont think the elites will allow.

There's also talk about Kranji during the msian gals days just before PRCs become legal.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022