The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.world/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.world/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Living in Bangkok! (https://sbfsg.world/showthread.php?t=168006)

norice 04-02-2010 03:31 PM

Living in Bangkok!
 
Hello,

To all the brothers living in Bangkok, let's get together twice a month for get together and party! Since I'm retired and ready to move to Bangkok permanently, I'm hoping that we could meet 2 - 3 times a month and share our ideas and information to assist us! Maybe we could form a club!

Botarbolampar 04-02-2010 03:59 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 4542213)
Hello,

To all the brothers living in Bangkok, let's get together twice a month for get together and party! Since I'm retired and ready to move to Bangkok permanently, I'm hoping that we could meet 2 - 3 times a month and share our ideas and information to assist us! Maybe we could form a club!

Any good lobang in bangkok? In term of cheonging places like disco, massage etc.

chameleon589 04-02-2010 08:58 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 4542213)
Hello,

To all the brothers living in Bangkok, let's get together twice a month for get together and party! Since I'm retired and ready to move to Bangkok permanently, I'm hoping that we could meet 2 - 3 times a month and share our ideas and information to assist us! Maybe we could form a club!

Hi brother Norice,

Can u kindly give us your contact nos. in BKK so that anytime when we go to BKK we could contact you to go out together for a cup of coffee,a beer or a meal or cheonging as a group. What do u think ?

Best Regards,
brother Chameleon589

indianmagicoil 04-02-2010 09:57 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Hello Bro Norice!
How many more days to your retirement? How come u start this thread? Scared come Bangkok nothing to do ah?
555+ then can I sign on as part-time tour guide? I will be waving one of those little tour guide flags and herding all those chiongsters along Rachada.

linda tan 04-02-2010 10:19 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
hi,norice,met up with you at nana hotel lobby once in bkk 2 years ago,wondering u still remember me.so you lived in bkk now,must be enjoying yourself.......;)

mikemike 05-02-2010 12:49 AM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Botarbolampar (Post 4542295)
Any good lobang in bangkok? In term of cheonging places like disco, massage etc.

Welcome to LoS Bro Botarbolampar, Too many places, too little time in BKK :D here a little bit different from VN. ;)

mikemike 05-02-2010 12:53 AM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by indianmagicoil (Post 4543417)
Hello Bro Norice!
How many more days to your retirement? How come u start this thread? Scared come Bangkok nothing to do ah?
555+ then can I sign on as part-time tour guide? I will be waving one of those little tour guide flags and herding all those chiongsters along Rachada.

Wah Bro indianmagicoil, you all lobang also want huh :p when you bring me to lim shingha beer :D

Samurairai 05-02-2010 01:14 AM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
how's the bangkok scene of massage?

etct88 05-02-2010 01:19 AM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemike (Post 4543960)
Wah Bro indianmagicoil, you all lobang also want huh :p when you bring me to lim shingha beer :D

Lobang, you don't meh:confused: kopi time...... bit...:D

ahtecklim 05-02-2010 01:08 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
I am sure there is some type of Singaporean club in Bangkok ; although more for biz/social than cheong purposes. Would be interesting to have one where the group can do a circuit of some sort. For example , this mth , Thai Discos , next month Nana , then Patpong , MPs , Soi Cowboy etc. Somewhere fixed as a home bar to meet at a scheduled time every month. Everyone goes dutch but will have to put 500B for the leader as an apperciation for his time and effort.

sober 05-02-2010 05:55 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemike (Post 4543960)
Wah Bro indianmagicoil, you all lobang also want huh :p when you bring me to lim shingha beer :D

Bro indianmagicoil & mike2, bring me along... :p

indianmagicoil 05-02-2010 10:04 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Bangkok has many "lobang" only good or not. Young or old. Kanna carrot head or not. Massage scene depends on what u like. Many types for many budgets. Look in Massage Thread to see what I mean.

Bro Mike2... once I can find excuse to escape OC's clutches how many Singha u want I try to drink with yah. Also tot if Bro Norice starts doing Bangkok Tours he may need some help... Muz find ways and means to survive and hopefully make pocket money at the side mah.

555+ Bro LAT has a good idea... Spore Chiongsters or rather SammyBoy Chiongsters Club... meet every month with different theme/location etc... Eh... Bro Sober need u 2 show me some Bangkok insider tips also. City is too big and like I said Bangkok has too many "lobangs"... Bpai muang Thai sanook gap choke dee naa!

norice 06-02-2010 01:16 AM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Greetings!

I'm already retired from the government! My last day at work was on Thursday, January 28, 2010. No stress in life, that's my motto!

I'm just following Nana Plaza Forum members, they have meetings every week. I thought having Sammyboy Forum members meeting in Bangkok couple of times a month and partying would be fun. Drinking, eating and sharing our bullshits together and partying till the end would be fun!

Agenda:

6:00 - 7:00 Roll call and drinking
7:00 - 8:00 Eating and bullshiting
8:00 - 9:00 Visitation to spas, gogos, soapys & massage centers, karaokes and discos.
Majority rule.

Everyone is welcome!
I will be in Bangkok from February 27!

mikemike 06-02-2010 04:49 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 4544050)
Lobang, you don't meh:confused: kopi time...... bit...:D

Lobang of cos i want :p about kopi time..PM everyone liao...eieiei

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 4546422)
Bro indianmagicoil & mike2, bring me along... :p

Sure..when you are in town again lah..eieiei

Quote:

Originally Posted by indianmagicoil (Post 4547189)
Bangkok has many "lobang" only good or not. Young or old. Kanna carrot head or not. Massage scene depends on what u like. Many types for many budgets. Look in Massage Thread to see what I mean.

Bro Mike2... once I can find excuse to escape OC's clutches how many Singha u want I try to drink with yah.

Swee..eieieiei

mikemike 06-02-2010 04:54 PM

Re: Living in Bangkok!
 
Hi Bro Norice, really glad to hear that and thanks for your effort ya..kudos to you. Chok dee na krap!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022