The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are local Indians and Chindians accepted by PRC cat 150 houses? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=793175)

chocowocofoco 17-10-2020 02:26 PM

Are local Indians and Chindians accepted by PRC cat 150 houses?

I am interested in going to one of the PRC houses (cat 150).

But I heard Indians are rejected or treated badly in those houses. As a Chindian who is more on the browner and hairier side, I知 wondering if I値l be allowed in to patronise. Please share your experiences.

Dignified69 19-10-2020 01:23 PM

Re: Are local Indians and Chindians accepted by PRC cat 150 houses?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocowocofoco (Post 20273365)

But I heard Indians are rejected or treated badly in those houses. As a Chindian who is more on the browner and hairier side, I知 wondering if I値l be allowed in to patronise. Please share your experiences.

Currently all legal houses are equal opportunities discriminators. No guy of any any race, language or religion is allowed to the enter the prc, Thai or viet houses in Geylang.

p u r e 26-10-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

lol bro GL houses are closed. doubt they will re-open anytime in the early stages of phase 3

ejectjoy 27-10-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20276735)
Currently all legal houses are equal opportunities discriminators. No guy of any any race, language or religion is allowed to the enter the prc, Thai or viet houses in Geylang.

Prior to Covid, I am sure some of the $150 PRC houses are open to Indian or Chindian race. I was sure Xiao Ning (previous WL of 1669) has served Indian guys before!

thundergod22001 27-10-2020 08:45 PM

indian guys are horny...if PRC OKT houses shut them off, will be wasted.........but heard from some of the WL from cat 50 houses, they dont really like them....bcos they are rough....

samyboy88 27-10-2020 10:49 PM

Go Petain...if not try Desker....

LiuJun 31-10-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

I think should be okay lah as long as you don't look like Bangla FW cos those will get turned away. I got chiong with a Indian guy during NS once and no problems. GL open you try your luck lor

kelveto 15-11-2020 03:26 PM

No problem lah...prc gals love hairy chest guys. But if you dress like Bangla or ah tiong, then cannot lah. Seen one handsome local Singaporean Indian guy all the time at this one house near lorong 16. PRC house gal like him cos of novelty factor from the ah peks

fotos 15-11-2020 04:39 PM

Talking about local-indians and PRCs, from my past 20 years experiences of working as a housing agent and interacting with all different profiles of singaporeans and asking them what they think of PRCs and China,

I noticed that these 2 types of singaporeans most hate and most discriminates against the PRCs and PRCs new citizens, in ranking order, 1) working-class local-indians of any age and 2) lower-income singaporean-chinese born during the 1960s to early 1980s.

I don't know why so many indians very hate/detest PRCs/China becos I had spoken to PRCs before and PRCs generally do not hate Indians.

Of course I am not saying that all indians detest/hate PRCs. But generally the vast majority of working-class indians(including local-born indians and malaysian-indians and india-indians) detest/hate PRCs and view China as their most hated number 1 enemy.

The local-malays and malaysian-malays are surprisingly quite ok with PRCs/China. In recent years there are also many many PRCs staying in Johor, KL and Penang.

And I noticed on the other side, generally these 3 profile types of singaporeans treat the PRCs the best, In ranking order, 1) Very wealthy singaporean-chinese multi-millionaires businessmen of ANY age, 2) those singaporean-chinese born before 1950 and 3) those singaporean-chinese born after 1990.

fotos 15-11-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fotos (Post 20325141)
Talking about local-indians and PRCs, from my past 20 years experiences of working as a housing agent and interacting with all different profiles of singaporeans and asking them what they think of PRCs and China,

I noticed that these 2 types of singaporeans most hate and most discriminates against the PRCs and PRCs new citizens, in ranking order, 1) working-class local-indians of any age and 2) lower-income singaporean-chinese born during the 1960s to early 1980s.

I don't know why so many indians very hate/detest PRCs/China becos I had spoken to PRCs before and PRCs generally do not hate Indians.

Of course I am not saying that all indians detest/hate PRCs. But generally the vast majority of working-class indians(including local-born indians and malaysian-indians and india-indians) hate PRCs and view China as their most hated number 1 enemy.

The local-malays and malaysian-malays are surprisingly quite ok with PRCs/China.

And I noticed on the other side, generally these 3 profile types of singaporeans treat the PRCs the best, In ranking order, 1) Very wealthy singaporean-chinese businessmen of ANY age, 2) those singaporean-chinese born before 1950 and 3) those singaporean-chinese born after 1990.

That's why throughout all these years, never seen before got any malaysian-malay or local-malay showing open racism against PRCs. In recent years there are also many many PRCs staying in Johor, KL and Penang.

But in recent years got cases of local-indians showing open racism against the PRCs, example,

1) that notorious Tiong Bahru assault case whereby a local-indian woman just barged into a shop to assault 2 PRCs salesgirl for totally no reason at all

2)and recently that bus captain case whereby a local-indian guy never wear mask and he made racist vulgarities insults against the PRC bus captain.

3)And also another funny case whereby a local-indian guy showed open racism against a minimart chinese owner whereby the local-indian guy entered the minimart and then he told the boss of the minimart that "you are a chinaman and I don't want to talk to you". But actually that minimart boss is a chinese born in singapore.

4)youtube also got show another roadside case clip whereby a local-indian or malaysian-indian just approached a PRC stranger and he shouted/scold insults at the PRC

fotos 15-11-2020 11:21 PM

To that fucking balless bastard coward scum dog that wrote vulgarities into my UserCP and have no balls to write your nick,

KANINABUCHAOCHEEBYE!!!! you are a coward balless motherfucker bastard scum total loser mad dog!

Just now My house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you sucked my penis and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to slap your face for 100 times!

you this bastard scum coward balless total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

fotos 16-11-2020 02:17 AM

And also to another bastard total loser balless coward scum dog Colin Liew that zapped my points just now,

you are a bastard total loser scum mad dog!

you this crazy bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Zerp 19-11-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fotos (Post 20325851)
To that fucking balless bastard coward scum dog that wrote vulgarities into my UserCP and have no balls to write your nick,

KANINABUCHAOCHEEBYE!!!! you are a coward balless motherfucker bastard scum total loser mad dog!

Just now My house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you sucked my penis and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to slap your face for 100 times!

you this bastard scum coward balless total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Why so hard up on points bro? How many points you lose?

ahha2011 19-11-2020 09:04 PM

Actually now, doesn't matter what color.. all dont accept

SunZhi 25-11-2020 09:44 AM

I thought there is a say "Once you go black you never go back", WL should love black cock right? Why fear not accepted?