The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Relationship with KTV girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=968683)

benjm85 22-12-2023 07:55 PM

Relationship with KTV girl

Anyone has experience with relationship with KTV girl?
How do u manage them?

For me, I just cannot accept the fact that she will be entertaining guys every night, and always suspect that she will go out with guys. It has been bothering me for very long. Want to break up also difficult. Haiz..

Charmycharmer 23-12-2023 07:18 AM

Re: Relationship with KTV girl

Well, that is a difficult situation for anyone to face. Need to be understanding

HalimahYakult 23-12-2023 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjm85 (Post 22925131)
How do u manage them?

For me, I just cannot accept the fact that she will be entertaining guys every night, and always suspect that she will go out with guys. It has been bothering me for very long. Want to break up also difficult. Haiz..

Only 2 ways to resolve this if you wanna continue:

1. You have to accept everything, no buts.

2. If she really loves you she will do certain things to give you a full sense of security.

oxeso 23-12-2023 09:44 AM

要馬兒跑,又要馬兒不吃草?U sic me la.. :D

GG6969 24-12-2023 07:09 AM

Offer her a monthly stipend that she will be willing not to work at joints but be prepared to bleed until you find a long term solution, which is either break up or she start small business.

kohuiya 24-12-2023 12:24 PM

a large minority are here for the money. a small minority is here for the money and to be able to find someone who loves and understands them.

i think the biggest obstacle is to understand that might go for outcalls to earn extra money (ST, LT). but i think the main objective here is that if you know that she loves you and you love her back and you are willing to accept the fact that she hangs around with other men just for MONEY, then the journey wouldnt be so difficult.

loneyheart 24-12-2023 02:32 PM

U got KCed
U have to face it tat she is a working girl :)

Salinger 24-12-2023 04:36 PM

I can only say

长痛不如短痛。

GG6969 25-12-2023 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kohuiya (Post 22928951)
a large minority are here for the money. a small minority is here for the money and to be able to find someone who loves and understands them.

i think the biggest obstacle is to understand that might go for outcalls to earn extra money (ST, LT). but i think the main objective here is that if you know that she loves you and you love her back and you are willing to accept the fact that she hangs around with other men just for MONEY, then the journey wouldnt be so difficult.

That is true. I even heard of working girls with husbands who asked them to go work at ktvs. But personally i would slough off hard to provide instead of wearing green hats. If she loves you truly, she would reassure you by not betraying your exclusivity, as she would want you to be loyal too.

damong777 25-12-2023 09:10 AM

Quote:

How do u manage them?

U need to accept she need work to pay for her permit etc and earn for her family etc.

If u cannot pay anything, then forget it as she cannot cut permit for your sake.

Very minority of gals dun go out even to eat with customers. They got their own principles. Really dependent on how u met ur gal. If u first time go, she ady go piak piak with u then.

Chances are either u r very handsome or she does it normally.

So to solve ur pain, just move on

Shadow_warrior 10-01-2024 02:40 AM

Quote:

How do u manage them?

there are many threads on this bro

it seldom ends well. I was in one with a FL, it didn't end well. But then again, marriage- does it?

The fact that she works in the KTV already says she is not there for the romance. Its about the money. And if you have fallen for her, well, fall hard, fall deep, get hurt and wake up. They say its better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Perhaps this is true.

My magic pill? I go and screw someone else, or a few someones instead of wallowing in self pity that I feel betrayed or cheated on. Do what it takes to move forward, with few regrets.

fallen11 10-01-2024 10:16 PM

tio gong tao liao
tio gong tao liao :D

benjm85 12-01-2024 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior (Post 22971422)
there are many threads on this bro

it seldom ends well. I was in one with a FL, it didn't end well. But then again, marriage- does it?

The fact that she works in the KTV already says she is not there for the romance. Its about the money. And if you have fallen for her, well, fall hard, fall deep, get hurt and wake up. They say its better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Perhaps this is true.

My magic pill? I go and screw someone else, or a few someones instead of wallowing in self pity that I feel betrayed or cheated on. Do what it takes to move forward, with few regrets.

Thanks bro. The thing is I am married also la so not exactly like she cheated on me haha..

Shadow_warrior 12-01-2024 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjm85 (Post 22977259)
Thanks bro. The thing is I am married also la so not exactly like she cheated on me haha..

cool bro, then don't let it bother you. if it bothers you, you are not just a customer client relationship already.

Tentaikun 16-01-2024 09:14 PM

Just take things easy. Don't think too much and have fun.