The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Genting FL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=961872)

namtab 26-10-2023 05:41 PM

Genting FL

Hi can i check any good FL in Genting?

magicalunicorn 07-12-2023 03:30 PM

Re: Genting FL

bump, any recommendations?

Supertoad76 05-01-2024 08:03 AM

Guys, just want to warn everyone here. I was in Genting in November. Some chick reached out to me on WeChat with a Vietnamese accent. After some chatting , She arrange to meet at her room. But when I arrived it was not the same girl in the photos but a Hongkong Lady who was forced by the Loan sharks to service customers to pay off her debt.

The lady was definitely under duress with wild eyes and all. So I could not just abandon her.

Long story short, I lent her money to clear her debt and she promise to pay me back before CNY. She did manage to return to Hongkong that night. And we remain in contact but it remains to be seen if she will pay me back.

From what I gathered from her and later my Malaysian driver back to SG.
- Now One group controls all Working ladies on Genting and they are in Cahoots with the Loan Sharks.
- Right now there are not FL doing Genting, if they dare advertise on Wechat and the Main Group will pose as customers to find them and get beaten up
- All "ladies" who msg you on Wechat are from that group.
- Still can find ladies but must arrange from that group.

Personally I won't find ladies in Genting anymore after my last experience.

ajlover 11-02-2024 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supertoad76 (Post 22958309)
Guys, just want to warn everyone here. I was in Genting in November. Some chick reached out to me on WeChat with a Vietnamese accent. After some chatting , She arrange to meet at her room. But when I arrived it was not the same girl in the photos but a Hongkong Lady who was forced by the Loan sharks to service customers to pay off her debt.

The lady was definitely under duress with wild eyes and all. So I could not just abandon her.

Long story short, I lent her money to clear her debt and she promise to pay me back before CNY. She did manage to return to Hongkong that night. And we remain in contact but it remains to be seen if she will pay me back.

From what I gathered from her and later my Malaysian driver back to SG.
- Now One group controls all Working ladies on Genting and they are in Cahoots with the Loan Sharks.
- Right now there are not FL doing Genting, if they dare advertise on Wechat and the Main Group will pose as customers to find them and get beaten up
- All "ladies" who msg you on Wechat are from that group.
- Still can find ladies but must arrange from that group.

Personally I won't find ladies in Genting anymore after my last experience.

Had similar experience there, booked a FL and she claimed the same loan shark story, ask for more money after fuck with the pitiful stories, will return once she is back to HK etc.... no sound no picture after so long... now I dun look for FL there also..

Neverlookback 12-02-2024 12:02 AM

As my grandpa said....^^there is one sucker born every minute^^

FFS

no wonder SG is scamcapitol of APA

Effiel 20-02-2024 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajlover (Post 23059756)
Had similar experience there, booked a FL and she claimed the same loan shark story, ask for more money after fuck with the pitiful stories, will return once she is back to HK etc.... no sound no picture after so long... now I dun look for FL there also..

Total how much dmg u gave out?

ajlover 24-02-2024 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effiel (Post 23084468)
Total how much dmg u gave out?

RM500 at the end..

Effiel 25-02-2024 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajlover (Post 23097067)
RM500 at the end..

Premium price, but how’s the girl standard?

ajlover 27-02-2024 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effiel (Post 23101818)
Premium price, but how’s the girl standard?

Lousy, keep asking for more to let her pay loanshark

Effiel 27-02-2024 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajlover (Post 23106012)
Lousy, keep asking for more to let her pay loanshark

Hahaha, bad luck bro, must really tahan and go back down to KL to shoot.

Supertoad76 04-03-2024 09:30 PM

The thing is you used to be able to get good FL in the past in Genting but not anymore. So be warned.

chickenrice1980 05-05-2024 01:44 AM

Genting too much scams going on, alot horror stories regarding FLs there. Don't dare to try. Better make a trip down KL for action