The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=718821)

Krizandrew 19-02-2019 04:17 PM

KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

I am not OKT. And I am just returning back favor to bros here who also help me. PM me for contact and I am busy and will only help reply first 20 bros, sorry.

Exactly same as Japanese
Super Fair, super smooth, super pretty mode face, good height, and lick and kiss everywhere and even eat my liquid babies.

I have pictures and exactly the same. Girl is on Hotel in PJ. 45mins RM350.i chiong so many time and this is the most beautiful ever. Exactly same as a japan white slim AV model and very pretty face. You PM me and I’ll give you the OKT contact, you arrange with him directly. Girl will be here till end of Feb. If she is in SG, she charged S$500, I know many bros will also try.

I am only returning favors yah. First 20 PM only and contact OKT direct once I give you the number, I busy with lots of work ... sorry, seldom log into here.

antoniobilly 19-02-2019 05:24 PM

Re: KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

Hi Bro - PM me OKT contacts, I am frequent in KL

xianwhat 19-02-2019 05:31 PM

Hi bro. PM please!

Raveboy 19-02-2019 05:40 PM

PLS PM me too !

Holyshitt1122 19-02-2019 05:44 PM

Bro pm me the contact pls

Krizandrew 19-02-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 18373681)
my advice to you is to share selectively, my experience on sbf is that most samster is lazy and selfish they will not shre anything good or will not bother to find out new stocks, worse many will then act all rich try bao gal and give big tips.
You may find out that by doing shareing charitably next time you come back due to her popularity her price has increased.
As for me i think ill pass as you say beautifal without pic means nothing, if she so beautifal why she not a model or have rich man support her.
In KL i can find plenty of pretty gal for 160-200rm so this gal 2x or 1.5x market rate.

Can’t abswer you bro, let the bros try and ask OKT for picture and try and write report. Contact given to 6 bros who PM me, I’ll nust stop at 20 cos won’t be checking sammyboy often. For those who tried, please up my points if you like the girl too and write your field report. I’m just doing a favor to bros here, don’t expect reciprocal cos I also left by the time you share with me, unless it’s local girl and I can try next time.

Krizandrew 20-02-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 18373719)
many guys go to bkk which is what you are asking abt so should give those preference,just my opinon btw

It’s okay. So far only 15 bros asked and I give all. Let them write field report and other bros can subsequently ask them for ctcs.
BKK, go every month, but the usual places, also quite sian, sometimes just call my usual few girls and always safe chocie. But for those who like disco, it’s a good choice too, drink dance and pick, so many choices.

Pictionary 20-02-2019 10:56 PM

How can I get the girl's HP instead of the OKT? If she leaves KL, OKT will change. She got come to Johor or SG?

Got anyone play Magnum4d jackpot before? Can try permutations? I dun think possible to get exact numbers.

vivuka1 20-02-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krizandrew (Post 18378393)
It’s okay. So far only 15 bros asked and I give all. Let them write field report and other bros can subsequently ask them for ctcs.
BKK, go every month, but the usual places, also quite sian, sometimes just call my usual few girls and always safe chocie. But for those who like disco, it’s a good choice too, drink dance and pick, so many choices.

Can PM bro? Thanks..

awendy 21-02-2019 06:58 AM

Hi bro, next Monday will be in KL , do you mind pm me the OKT contacts ?

Thank you in advance.

wadeva 21-02-2019 06:19 PM

Hi can pm contact please. Thanks

johnrico2235 21-02-2019 09:06 PM

Hi please pm contact. Thanks.

Krizandrew 21-02-2019 09:46 PM

20 contacts have been given. I hope thieae bros please write FR. And anyone else who want the contact, please ask those who’ve tried and wrote FR. I have no time to log in and give any more contacts already, sorry. Busy with work. Good luck and enjoy. Please post FR for those who have tried. Pay it forward.

vivuka1 22-02-2019 12:54 AM

Sorry bro but sad to say the experiences of me and my friend are not too pleasant. Not the nationality mentioned, and can't touch (other bros please share after you have tried the Mongolian or Jap or Korean or whatever nationality claimed). Just BJ and fuck..nothing much..no GFE...

Apologize if my FR is sucks..but what I thought was exaggerated to a great extend..

vaxvms 28-02-2019 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivuka1 (Post 18382776)
Sorry bro but sad to say the experiences of me and my friend are not too pleasant. Not the nationality mentioned, and can't touch (other bros please share after you have tried the Mongolian or Jap or Korean or whatever nationality claimed). Just BJ and fuck..nothing much..no GFE...

Apologize if my FR is sucks..but what I thought was exaggerated to a great extend..

no GF feel is fine as long as pic is closed + look at least 6.5/10

PJ or subang girls mainly from china even claim japan or korean