The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone ever have private arrangement with Spa girl? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=769298)

Angmolover 02-04-2020 01:07 PM

Anyone ever have private arrangement with Spa girl?

Has anyone ever make a private arrangement with a spa girl to meet them outside, like in a hotel or private residence for a private session? I am talking about those girls we see at GBW, King Spa, Sawasdee, etc. Do you have to be a regular customer for a girl to give you her handphone number and make this kind of arrangement on the side? I think they make more money outside the spa, right? The spa takes some thing for themselves. Looking forward to your views.

mushroom77 11-04-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 19933906)
Has anyone ever make a private arrangement with a spa girl to meet them outside, like in a hotel or private residence for a private session? I am talking about those girls we see at GBW, King Spa, Sawasdee, etc. Do you have to be a regular customer for a girl to give you her handphone number and make this kind of arrangement on the side? I think they make more money outside the spa, right? The spa takes some thing for themselves. Looking forward to your views.

Depends on chemistry and of course the girl herself whether willing to do so. No harm U can try.
I did before with malay and thai. Shiok indeed especially money is not their concern. Hahaha

amnsydmnr 19-04-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom77 (Post 19953663)
Depends on chemistry and of course the girl herself whether willing to do so. No harm U can try.
I did before with malay and thai. Shiok indeed especially money is not their concern. Hahaha

Pm contact orang location bro. TIA

mushroom77 24-04-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amnsydmnr (Post 19967320)
Pm contact orang location bro. TIA

Lockdown for more than a month. All girls i known gone. Only left memories~~~ hahaha

serav1 27-04-2020 09:36 PM

Re: Anyone ever have private arrangement with Spa girl?

I've tried broaching the subject before to a ML from Thai Odyssey but was turned down. I mentioned getting drinks before going back to my room for more action :). She mentioned that the boss was strict as their room was within the premises and she can't go missing for a long period of time. Maybe i not charming enough.. :D:D:D

Angmolover 17-05-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serav1 (Post 19979691)
I've tried broaching the subject before to a ML from Thai Odyssey but was turned down. I mentioned getting drinks before going back to my room for more action :). She mentioned that the boss was strict as their room was within the premises and she can't go missing for a long period of time. Maybe i not charming enough.. :D:D:D

Yeah, its true. Thanks for your comments. But alot of the Thai girls, they live upstairs from the massage place. I understand they are under close monitor. But I am thinking more of those girls from Blue Wave, or similar kind of spa. Some are local malaysian girls right?

Angmolover 17-05-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom77 (Post 19953663)

Ok, thanks for the info

samuel 2008 17-05-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 19933906)

Bro

I do have a several occasions with China and Thailand SYT. visited them 2-3 times... get to know them... later on they PM me that no customers and see if I could help...

So... drive to the SPA and bring them out for dinner ... then proceed to room...

till now... they serve me... no need to pay... depending on chemistry. They trusted me.

Even they went band and return to Malaysia... they would contact me for gathering... Most of the time... i am their boyfriend and not customers.

Lucky me...

Angmolover 24-05-2020 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuel 2008 (Post 20008358)
Bro

I do have a several occasions with China and Thailand SYT. visited them 2-3 times... get to know them... later on they PM me that no customers and see if I could help...

So... drive to the SPA and bring them out for dinner ... then proceed to room...

till now... they serve me... no need to pay... depending on chemistry. They trusted me.

Even they went band and return to Malaysia... they would contact me for gathering... Most of the time... i am their boyfriend and not customers.

Lucky me...

Wow, that is a fantastic arrangement you have, you must have a good game. certainly I will keep this in mind. This is the type of arrangement I am hoping to attain too.

dvilla 16-07-2020 02:12 AM

Few years back managed to bring out 2 ML from two different spas, not same day of cos. Best part is there's really no money involved, so it's really based on chemistry.

Prince Devitt 17-07-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvilla (Post 20097079)
Few years back managed to bring out 2 ML from two different spas, not same day of cos. Best part is there's really no money involved, so it's really based on chemistry.

Prince Devitt up

mamakun 25-07-2020 03:57 AM

It's actually easier with locals since they don't sleep at the spa hostel. The younger / less experienced they are, the easier it is to strike a deal.

Trtmeister 29-07-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuel 2008 (Post 20008358)
Bro

Lucky me...

wahhh bro... u must be charming guy ;) can share ur tips how to chemistry with them ah... my wallet sibeh empty now