The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bumping into friends, relatives, colleagues etc in GL (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=117525)

Largeville 26-02-2009 08:49 PM

Bumping into friends, relatives, colleagues etc in GL

Hi Bros,

Please dont zap me if im posting in the wrong area - I have been reading all the various threads/posts and even taking notes of all the worthy FRs... just wanted to ask if anyone of you ever like walk past, bumped into a friend, relative etc, or even worse, go into a particular 'house' and then meet a familiar face?

Jarko 26-02-2009 09:09 PM

Re: Bumping into friends, relatives, colleagues etc in GL

meet le den? paisei ar? just think they also here to relieve lo.

brbr 26-02-2009 09:22 PM

All are men.. go GL sure find same thing so just intro good one to them :D

olympia2soon 27-02-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Largeville (Post 3515638)
Hi Bros,

Please dont zap me if im posting in the wrong area - I have been reading all the various threads/posts and even taking notes of all the worthy FRs... just wanted to ask if anyone of you ever like walk past, bumped into a friend, relative etc, or even worse, go into a particular 'house' and then meet a familiar face?

Bro..if scare then dun go very simple logic.
Cheers.;)

Largeville 27-02-2009 11:14 AM

Chill lei... just getting opinions... anyway... true also.. most men need to relieve themselves.

Flpatrol 27-02-2009 12:54 PM

Well I ever met my younger cousin in one of the :eek: CAT150 houses years ago, but I think he was as worried of me "Pao To" him as much as I was worried of him, so in the end we just chat and what ever happened in GL stays in GL. Till now we still kept the secret for each other.

peanut123 27-02-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Maybe you both go and ask for 2 girls and have a mini-orgy lor. Best way to keep his mouth shut after that :-)

longwinter 28-02-2009 12:27 AM

if l ever see any of the above, l am okie wif it, cos l noe they must be having the same thinkings and motives as me. :D if not why are they in Geylang? ;)

ActAct 28-02-2009 03:34 AM

If you scared you bump into your father-in-law or brother-in-law, then avoid going into the big and popular joints as these joints tend to have more customers thus increasing the probability of bumping into people you don't wish to bump into.

angsanna 28-02-2009 09:26 AM

Always go there in group if u scare. At least when u bump into friend or anyone u know, just tell them u went makan and going down the street for a look only.

joew2005 28-02-2009 10:02 AM

u attack them 1st la..ask them why they r there.
But if u 1 2 go there,why scare tis scare that...

havana 28-02-2009 10:16 AM

In front scare wolf , behind scare tiger:rolleyes: How to enjoy like dat:confused:

Beiyang Warlord 28-02-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Why worry it is not as if you got caught with your pants down. Besides GL got other attraction other than pros like food. :rolleyes:

Davidoff9876 01-03-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havana (Post 3519780)
In front scare wolf , behind scare tiger:rolleyes: How to enjoy like dat:confused:

As long as youre not afraid of the cat that youre about to eat, should be fine... :D:D

TS, just go and enjoy yourself. Dont think so much. If you meet someone you know, that person would equally be afraid too...

Mankok 01-03-2009 04:47 AM

If u bump into a male relative then it's OK: you both were there for the same reason and both of you will keep it a secret.
If u bump into a female relative then things get more complicated. She sees you and immediately suspects you; this is what YOU think. And when you see her, your face will turn red. But after a while you start wondering: maybe...maybe...maybe...maybe...she was their to earn some $$$...:o