The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Information on Hefei (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=88666)

Pink_Flyod 29-07-2008 08:28 AM

Information on Hefei

I am posting some information on Hefei, Anhui for bro that are interested.

KTV
1. Reyuetonghui 日月同辉
Location: near Gujin Holiday Inn or near 长途客车站 in town center
Category: Rmb 300 for MM and Mami. Tabao I think is Rmb 1000 (never try but colleague did that.)
Gal quality: 6-7 (equivalent to Beijing Cat 200)
Remark: upscale

2. Club 5 五号会所
Category: Rmb 300, tabao I think is also at Rmb 1000
Gal quality: 6
Remark: newly open last month; upscale

3. 东方明珠
Category: Rmb 200, tabo don't know
Gal quality: 7
Remark: the place is dead but gal is better, upscale

4. 钱柜
Category: Rmb 200, tabao don't know
Gal quality: 5-6

Club
1. 39度,马鞍山路
techno music, many MM

2. 极度风波,马鞍山路
Techno music, Many MM

3. Boss, 马鞍山路
Techno music, not many MM

4. "something" (cannot recall the name but nearest to Gujin Holiday inn), 3rd floor in 步行街
Techno music, many hoties and the hoties can sit with you for drinks. There is also KTV at the back.

did not cheong much and these are the usual place I go to... I have been trying to search for more on cat 200 as I think this should be the price for Hefei. In my opinion, the Rmb 300 is not worth it but as usual, this is just my personal opinion.

Pink_Flyod 03-09-2008 11:44 PM

Re: Information on Hefei

Update on KTV scene:

SOS at 宁国路before the entrance to 高架桥. A large room is Rmb 1600 and tip for gals are Rmb200 for normal and Rmb 300 for 辣妹. IMHO, there is no diff between the two and as a matter of fact, our group prefer the ordinary one better as some of our colleague who took the Lamei find them not as responsive and not as pretty.

Pink_Flyod 15-09-2008 11:54 PM

Any brother will be in Hefei from this Thursday to next Wed ? I will be station there during this period... PM me if you want to cheong together..(which I doubt any bro will be there. It seems I am the only one that goes to Hefei.)

liudage 16-09-2008 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod (Post 2930956)
I am posting some information on Hefei, Anhui for bro that are interested.

Thanks for the info on Hefei, bro Pink Flyod. Hefei brings back lots of fond memories because I used to travel there frequently about four years ago due to work. I usually stayed at the Holiday Inn, also the preferred place of the American couples coming to adopt the Chinese babies – there were many.

However, what impressed me most are the BBS or “falangs” that provide much opportunities for budget bonks that range from RMB50-200 for a quickie, depending on whether you take out and the place. Even the “beauty salon” at HI offer FS – this and the one at Novetel are where I frequent before I “discovered” the cheaper BBS options outside the hotels. I wonder if these are still there?

I also remember the dabao price for the MM from the KTVs were rather erratic and could range anywhere from 800-1800 depending on the place.

I hope to have the opportunity for a revisit, but unfortunately now my work are mainly in south-east Asia.

Pink_Flyod 16-09-2008 11:10 PM

Finally someone has interest in Hefei... Liudage, I don't know whether those BBS place are still around but Hefei had change a lot lately with the new party secretary. You would be surprise when you revisit this place. I will try to venture the HC and those BBS place in my next visit as I am not those type. I prefer going to clubing or KTV.

liudage 17-09-2008 04:37 AM

I guess Hefei is like everywhere else in China – the changes within short period of time are simply astounding. I probably won't recognise it now – definitely time for a revisit.

I was in Hefei alone and did a bit of “exploration” on my own by chatting up the locals to get my "tips" for places of fun, including bar tenders and taxi drivers who were not as “mercenary” as those in the big cities - they were all genuinely friendly. I still remember finding one of the cheapest BBS places on JinZhai Road, where you literally walked through a market and at the end of it are the BBSs with many SYTs (some looked and probably underage even) – the price then was 50-80 for a quickie and overnite as low as 100. Those were the good old days; I doubt you can still find this kind of pricing these days. Let me know if you do – I will surely go for a walk down the memory lane.:D

Keep up the good work, bro Pink Flyod – you are now the special sbf correspondent from Hefei. Happy bonking and thanks again for sharing.

Pink_Flyod 18-09-2008 01:36 AM

Sure bro Liu... I will try to find that 金寨路 and others BBS...eventhough this is not my preference. I will try to post as much info on Hefei as possible for all the bro here.

Pink_Flyod 30-09-2008 11:09 PM

There is this brothel across 欧风街 called 仙境浴. It is along side the KFC. Price is Rmb 350 and the gals are very young but not good looking. The room is very clean and have good bathtub. They open till very late at night.

Pink_Flyod 28-10-2008 06:30 PM

There is another KTV that I frequented which I forgot to post. It is called SOS in 宁国路. Rmb 200, good hardware and above average gals but the gals take more initiatives. I think this place is more fun that those I had listed.

Another KTV is 至尊皇something. Location is 长江路. Rmb 300, good hardware, above average gals but the gals are not fun.

Pink_Flyod 02-12-2008 03:02 PM

Addition Information on KTV

美高美国际娱乐
长江西路199号国购广场后门4楼
www.meigaomei.net
Booking telp:0551-5118888

The joint has 2 parts. A KTV and Disco.
KTV deco is very posh, the best I have seen in Hefei and comparable to those posh KTV in Shanghai. Gals are easily the best in Hefei KTV scene. Tip is Rmb 400 and a room with seating capacity of 14 cost Rmb 1880. Good selection of whiskey...at least the one we have is not fake. Tip for DJ is Rmb 300.

The Disco has similar theme decoration and it was crowded on Monday... Did not go in there but will do that on the next trip.

Pink_Flyod 25-01-2009 03:10 PM

Went to 美高美last monday after company year end function and after downing more than a bottle of 白酒.

The joint is still very well maintain and the gals are still the best in Hefei. This is my favorite hang out now for KTV scene in China. More than Suzhou's 缤纷年代。

liudage 25-01-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod (Post 3421701)
Went to 美高美last monday after company year end function and after downing more than a bottle of 白酒.

The joint is still very well maintain and the gals are still the best in Hefei. This is my favorite hang out now for KTV scene in China. More than Suzhou's 缤纷年代。

Yo, bro Pink Flyod. Glad that you are continuing to post about Hefei. I still have not made a trip down the memory lane – and when I do, I sure want to time my visit with yours.

Just curious, for MeiGaoMei – what’s the dabao rate for the MMs for s/t & o/n? I presume your stated 300 is for sitting tcss for the evening. With that kind of sitting rate, I would presume you really must ask before hand to ensure that they do offer to be dabao-ed if you chose to have after-hours entertainment. I noticed in China, many of the MMs at the KTV joints (except in places like CP where the mummies literally make going out as conditional of the MMs’ presence since that impact the mummies’ commission) do not necessary go out, and many are picky about who they go out with, and some claimed not go out at all. Indeed, in some places, the MM are quite happy with the sitting tips even though it could only be RMB100 – mainly because that’s still a lot more than what they earned working in the factories, or as sales girls at the boutiques. Just wondering what’s the situation like in Hefei KTVs.

Here’s wishing you and other sbf bros a very Happy “Niu牛” Year – may the Ox continues to bring us the vigor to “conquer” the MMs!:D

Pink_Flyod 25-01-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liudage (Post 3421844)
Yo, bro Pink Flyod. Glad that you are continuing to post about Hefei. I still have not made a trip down the memory lane – and when I do, I sure want to time my visit with yours.

Just curious, for MeiGaoMei – what’s the dabao rate for the MMs for s/t & o/n? I presume your stated 300 is for sitting tcss for the evening. With that kind of sitting rate, I would presume you really must ask before hand to ensure that they do offer to be dabao-ed if you chose to have after-hours entertainment. I noticed in China, many of the MMs at the KTV joints (except in places like CP where the mummies literally make going out as conditional of the MMs’ presence since that impact the mummies’ commission) do not necessary go out, and many are picky about who they go out with, and some claimed not go out at all. Indeed, in some places, the MM are quite happy with the sitting tips even though it could only be RMB100 – mainly because that’s still a lot more than what they earned working in the factories, or as sales girls at the boutiques. Just wondering what’s the situation like in Hefei KTVs.

Here’s wishing you and other sbf bros a very Happy “Niu牛” Year – may the Ox continues to bring us the vigor to “conquer” the MMs!:D

Liudage,
The tip in MeiGaoMei is Rmb 400. As for dabao, I don't really know as I never asked before. The gal that sitting with me for the past few trips has always sms with me and taking care of me. I think she wants to be my GF but that's not what I want... I think the going rate if I am not wrong is about Rmb 1000 for MeiGaoMei but you can always get in HC in Hefei for Rmb 200 or Rmb 350 for tarma. At least in 开发区 that the going rate for bath house. I do agree with you that most of the gals in KTV, at least in places like in Nanjing or Shanghai, the KTV gals are really not the tabao type but in most high end KTV where tabao rate is Rmb 2500, most likely the gal would go out. I find it all depend though.. having said that, we went to this cat Rmb 200 in Beijing once and there are lots of MM at their 17 - 19 with good looking features and they are more likely wants to go out for the going rate of Rmb 600 for ST and Rmb 800 for LT. There was even one when we have a totally new (virgin) girl there.

As in the case of MeiGaoMei, it will all depend on chemistry... I am not so sure myself as I usually don't ask unless I am super super horny.

liudage 29-01-2009 06:52 PM

Wow, at 400 I reckon most MM will not be motivated to go out unless you offer lots of motivation or unless she likes you for whatever reason. Unless the standard of living has gone up tremendously since my last visit, that’s comparatively much higher rate for Hefei – but then again, China is one place where “Verblen Effects” hold true – places charge high price to satisfy the customers’ demand to show off their wealth, whether real or perceived. Interesting. The HC in Hefei sounds like a better deal to me.

And you are absolutely right about Beijing, as my local friends have taken me to many KTVs where the MMs of reasonably good quality are available for takeout at 800 o/n – but then, not all will go out and you really need to let the mummy knows before hand. However, they all seem to be located in smaller hotels where I would not venture to check out on my own for “security” reason.

I guess only competition will create favorable conditions for cheongsters – e.g. places like CP where pricing are very standard and competitive at all the major KTVs. But then hor, many end up paying more for getting involved with KCs.;)

Pink_Flyod 01-02-2009 01:09 AM

MeiGaoMei is the most posh / expensive KTV in Hefei. Before this, the highest is Rmb 300 posted in my previous FR.

Living standard in Hefei might not go up as much as other metro cities... Things are still relatively cheap there.