The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What is you sex fantasy? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=848085)

wishingtree 24-11-2021 08:20 PM

What is you sex fantasy?

mine is foursome with 3 beautiful, curly hair girls. I personally feel this type of hair looks sexy. Starts out with me laying on the bed while they all lick and suck my dick at the same time. Next, they line up in a row on the edge of the bed. The two on the outer edges are bent over doggy style with their knees pressed up to their stomachs, and the one in the middle is on her stomach with her head raised. I then alternate between the three, butt-fucking the girls who are bent over and face-fucking the girl who is on her stomach. Anal, oral, anal, oral, anal, oral. Lastly, I would take the girl with the biggest ass, and finish by giving her an anal cream pie.

daring70 25-11-2021 09:51 AM

Re: What is you sex fantasy?

mine has always been being seduced by MILF, like friend's mom or teacher :)

SimplyUnperfect 25-11-2021 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishingtree (Post 20956701)
mine is foursome with 3 beautiful, curly hair girls. I personally feel this type of hair looks sexy. Starts out with me laying on the bed while they all lick and suck my dick at the same time. Next, they line up in a row on the edge of the bed. The two on the outer edges are bent over doggy style with their knees pressed up to their stomachs, and the one in the middle is on her stomach with her head raised. I then alternate between the three, butt-fucking the girls who are bent over and face-fucking the girl who is on her stomach. Anal, oral, anal, oral, anal, oral. Lastly, I would take the girl with the biggest ass, and finish by giving her an anal cream pie.

Upped u back my humble 16 :D

Bangster 25-11-2021 08:38 PM

mine is asking for points here and if i get the points, I start to shoot at my laptop screen

skihon 26-11-2021 11:30 AM

Milf, swim wear, sports wear

phantomboyz 26-11-2021 12:28 PM

A dozen group SYT fighting each other to give me blowjob

BushTracker 26-11-2021 02:26 PM

To be able to get an erection without help of pills and can last more than 1 round. :(

luckyboiboi 26-11-2021 06:34 PM

3some with 2 cock worshippers.

AUDIFANSG 26-11-2021 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishingtree (Post 20956701)

Lol these kinda fantasies i also like but hopefully u are prepared both in terms of experience and staying power. My first 3some(no sex just cat bath) i can barely control. 2nd time(sex with just 1 gal, the other catbath) also very stressful and hard to control....Kudos to those male actors in 4-8some with some very hot japanese AV models. They must have tons of experience to be able to fk for so long.......

gotyourtip 27-11-2021 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangster (Post 20958485)
mine is asking for points here and if i get the points, I start to shoot at my laptop screen

Wahahaha where's the sex bro? :D :D

gilflover2019 27-11-2021 03:44 PM

granny with big ass wear leggings or yoga pants and I rub with my dick

daring70 29-11-2021 10:54 AM

... and oh yes, lactating will be a mind blowing plus 😊

Quote:

Originally Posted by daring70 (Post 20957512)
mine has always been being seduced by MILF, like friend's mom or teacher :)

bluecola2003 29-11-2021 03:38 PM

Threesome with a real mother-daughter pair

passer.by 29-11-2021 07:31 PM

Mine is 3some with 2 real sisters.

Didactus 30-11-2021 12:17 AM

Mine is probably a lady a bit older than me taking control. But not like BDSM or humiliation. Just taking the lead, telling me what she wants to do and what she wants me to do. I guess cos I’m not so experienced myself, that kind of approach is very assuring