The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt me (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=724176)

Cherrypink4940 07-04-2019 04:49 PM

Merged multiple posts

Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3434 (Post 18552104)
Firstly u must let us know what leads to the divorce

Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me.

doubleholecp 07-04-2019 05:28 PM

Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 (Post 18551812)
Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.

sorry to hear that bro...I’m still single so nothing much to contribute, hope others have great advice for you.

meanwhile please don’t do anything foolish as there’s so much others things to focus on

cheers

SMLJ21 07-04-2019 07:26 PM

Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Bro, what happened? Post here and let it all out. See open a bit, don’t beat yourself up too much

DreamMaster1985 07-04-2019 07:44 PM

Post here. Let it all out. Better than to keep all inside you.

afterburn 07-04-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 (Post 18552373)
Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me. She left me for another man who can give her more than what I used to give her.

Am curious why you remain jobless for 2 years? Nowadays there are many jobs begging for Singaporeans (assuming you are one) due to tightening of FT quotas. Skillsfuture retraining and job placement also readily available for technical jobs. Security industry jobs also plenty. Pay might be low by your standards $2k-$3k pm with overtime but at least can keep your family going and won't burn up your savings so quickly.

fallen11 07-04-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Care to say why divorce?
"She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her."
How come will divorce?

thechromeyellow 08-04-2019 02:23 AM

Bro, I can't say i understand how you feel, but I'm pretty sure there are people who will miss you. So don't rush.

If you create go fund me page for you to go for massage, I'm sure there are plenty of bros here to chip in a few dollars until you have enough to pay for entrance.

We care. We share. So don't rush

maxsee 08-04-2019 07:52 AM

Ya..what's with the divorce? What causes it? The only reason i can think of why u feel like ending ur life is coz u did something wrong :confused:

Care to share with us on the reason. :D

Anyway if it is ur fault that resulted in the divorce and she sticks with u thru thick n thin. U going to regret not just now but probably the rest of ur life. Coz nowadays not easy to find someone willing to go thru thick n thin with u. So for those with good wife, better cherish ur wife back home and dun cheat around.

But if it is her fault, for eg she cheated on u. U will get over it pretty soon. :p

Chantelfin 08-04-2019 09:54 AM

Life is short enough, don't further shorten it. It can get worse or it could be better tomorrow.

jenoroth 08-04-2019 11:24 AM

Quote:

Actually a major population of the males out there still don't realize that girls are the most heartless and emotionless creatures out there.

They don't love men like men love woman. They only love based on what you are able to provide for them. Good genetic material, money, things you do for them.

Once that ceases to exist, they will drop you in a heartbeat. 10, 20, 30 years of love. It doesnt fucking matter at all.

Trust me on this. Never ever invest your emotions into one fucking women and pray/hope that she will feel the same way about you. You are going to get your heart fucking broken.

ShittyAss 08-04-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 (Post 18551814)

U got kids? If no kids.. then it's your freedom time!:D

sunnyboi1988 08-04-2019 12:55 PM

TS, you can go become a PHV driver. Easily $3k to $4 per month if you are full time.

sexresearcher 08-04-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenoroth (Post 18554605)
Actually a major population of the males out there still don't realize that girls are the most heartless and emotionless creatures out there.

They don't love men like men love woman. They only love based on what you are able to provide for them. Good genetic material, money, things you do for them.

Once that ceases to exist, they will drop you in a heartbeat. 10, 20, 30 years of love. It doesnt fucking matter at all.

Trust me on this. Never ever invest your emotions into one fucking women and pray/hope that she will feel the same way about you. You are going to get your heart fucking broken.

Actually there is some truth in it. In Darwinian thinking, the fittest survive and we are no different. Once you are unable to provide for her and your kids, emotionally included, they will not be so close to you as before. Some will just have a backdoor to easily exit (like neighbouring countries) in their mind which is why I will not have a foreigner as a wife. "I can drop everything and go home".

It takes 2 hands to clap, same for love, same for divorce but why chop off your hand (take your own life)?

There are plenty of second chances in life and as long as you have health and no look like a sea monster. You still have plenty of second chances. Take care bro.

Don't let a tree make you sacrifice the whole forest.

HonkyTonkyMan 08-04-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 (Post 18552373)
Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me. She left me for another man who can give her more than what I used to give her.

bro then i think you should count your blessing if she really left you cos you could no longer give her what she wants and worse for another man to provide her ....but if she left you cos you hurt her in any other ways ie physical etc no one can blame her...

BGNeo 08-04-2019 05:22 PM

Bro,

Ending your life should be the last thing on your mind, FIGHT IT! that should the thing to do. I know that it is easier said than done but I also am fighting a rock bottom situation now in which I'm trying to climb out of this shit hole.
Get your mind occupied by learning or picking up new skills even you have no mood for it, you have to force it.
Try to make a come back in life, maybe this is a test of your metal inside you how tough u really are. As for your wife, if she has gone through ups and downs with you and you have given her the best that you can afford, yet she still left you for another man which mean your ups and downs at that time maybe minor things. It is not my position to say anything bad towards your wife no offence bro but a good wife will too also find a job and help you out in these testing times rather than running away to another man's arms just bcos you cannot provide that level standard of living anymore.
I believe there are good bros here that are willing to give advice and help to you even though this is website for fun and enjoyment. Continue to post what is in your mind, I believe that we are all willing to give you advice and help.