The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Have anyone fallen in love with a FL (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=285602)

michaelcastle 13-05-2012 09:25 PM

Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.

CyberRod 15-05-2012 12:59 AM

Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Bro... Take my advice. Just fuck and go. Their mindset is more complex than you think. Been there done that and I got hurt real bad... I'm not saying all are like that but it's better to take precaution than to get hurt... :cool:

HiroshiCuntLove 15-05-2012 01:05 AM

Hiroshi's 3 F - feed with money, fucko, and forgeto

Deesiaokia 15-05-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberRod (Post 7218200)
Bro... Take my advice. Just fuck and go. Their mindset is more complex than you think. Been there done that and I got hurt real bad... I'm not saying all are like that but it's better to take precaution than to get hurt... :cool:

Totally agree with u bro.. I also kena jialat jialat b4 .. Now basically is fuck and go.

DO_YOU_BJ 15-05-2012 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelcastle (Post 7213244)
Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.

Go read Matters of The Heart section of this forum.
All you need to know is there.
Real life scenarios.

tridacna 15-05-2012 07:13 AM

I've got my fair share of hurt just like some bros here.

So the moral of the story is FLs are for fucking not for loving!

Cheers.

tomcat007 15-05-2012 07:45 AM

They are in this line to make money, not to find love. Direct from a WL: Even got love, still need to feed stomach.

Just follow 3F procedure... Find, Fuck, Forget.

TwinLighter 15-05-2012 07:51 AM

Well maybe u can just go ahead and go into a relationship with her and see how things works out. Either u go through what most of us here been through or u end up happily ever after.

Either way, life goes on. Want do just do.

superduker1 15-05-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelcastle (Post 7213244)

Lol...bro, I always kana KC'ed jialiat jialiat one. So I'm sure alot got the same feeling as you.

Can have relationship or not? Answer is it's possible but like one bro said, their mind complex very complex one..and their objective is clear...$$$$

Personal experience, I have had a few FL before whom doesn't want my $$$ after service or go gai gai dun spend my $$$. But I made it a point to keep clear of this type of relationship and not jump in too deep becos I can't see where it could bring me to in future. However I find them for services, though they dun want my $$$ but I just get them gifts that they wanted, so as not to owe them anything.

If u die die want to try to have a relationship with them... All I can say is good luck, hopefully things can go well.;)

Botakhead 15-05-2012 08:34 AM

The important thing if, lets say you two developed such a close r/s, that both of you are thinking of getting married and start a family. Will you mind her past as a FL, getting fucked and paid by so many different men before or after you.
1. What if you are not able to sustain her high maintenance lifestyle, that she carried on with her FLing?
2. Can you still accept her as she is? Will you feel hurt if she tell you off in your face that she get good money by spreading her legs open?
3. If your friends and relatives also have had her services, knows that you two are in r/s, what kind of rumours will be passing around?
The baseline is can you accept the consequences? Starting r/s must be invested heavily interms of emotions, monetery, are you ready?

Best is to keep away from FL emotionally, go find a decent partner better option.:)

wolflust 15-05-2012 08:54 AM

If you are able to move off to another country with her and live a new life?

Other than that it's going to be difficult as Singapore is such a small place.

Or just pray for the next life like I do.

GoldPool 15-05-2012 05:58 PM

I normally try not to get involve with a FL .

Poet 16-05-2012 08:49 AM

What for? Fall too deep will be difficult to climb out. Better climb out now.

Vertu 16-05-2012 10:53 AM

Bro, you are digging your own grave ..... good luck !

owl888 16-05-2012 10:58 AM

Ask the BOSS he's cama across many whom fallen in love with WL...............but ended coming back to forum to ask for ADVICE....:rolleyes: