The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Seeking for nice and sincere chinese sd (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=714768)

SatisfyYouNow 11-01-2019 01:42 AM

Seeking for nice and sincere chinese sd

hi i’m a young local 25 years old girl and i’m seeking for a nice and sincere sd (no weirdos) for short term. (can discuss long term if things go well) my commitment period is ONLY three times a month (maximum 4 times) and i cannot meet at nights and weekends. mainly the hours in between 8am to 5pm on weekdays. pls don’t message if you cannot fit the hours. and i’m looking at somewhere around 1.8k month.

am a very well spoken girl who can listen to all your problems and make you forget about them temporarily when you are with me :)

i am slim build and small frame.

pls note that I will not provide pictures so pls do not ask for it.
NO WEIRDOS allowed.
Only sincere and nice SD.
exclusive arrangement
chinese only

pls pm me your WeChat ID and i will add you quickly! (Only available to chat on Wechat)

Dekachin 11-01-2019 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SatisfyYouNow (Post 18233525)
hi i’m a young local 25 years old girl and i’m seeking for a nice and sincere sd (no weirdos) for short term. (can discuss long term if things go well) my commitment period is ONLY three times a month (maximum 4 times) and i cannot meet at nights and weekends. mainly the hours in between 8am to 5pm on weekdays. pls don’t message if you cannot fit the hours. and i’m looking at somewhere around 1.8k month.

am a very well spoken girl who can listen to all your problems and make you forget about them temporarily when you are with me :)

NO WEIRDOS allowed.
exclusive arrangement
chinese only

pls pm me your WeChat ID and i will add you quickly! (Only available to chat on Wechat)

All the best in your search.

tookara 11-01-2019 10:51 AM

Re: Seeking for nice and sincere chinese sd

you want 1800 and can only meet 3 x a month? that means 600 dollars per meet.

vivianward 11-01-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tookara (Post 18234565)
you want 1800 and can only meet 3 x a month? that means 600 dollars per meet.

You have any issues? She's a SB not FL. You wanna break down the cost go to FL Dome. 🙄 And 1800 for 3 meet ups is VERY reasonable.

SatisfyYouNow 11-01-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivianward (Post 18234678)
You have any issues? She's a SB not FL. You wanna break down the cost go to FL Dome. 🙄 And 1800 for 3 meet ups is VERY reasonable.

Thank you so much! :))))

SatisfyYouNow 11-01-2019 11:46 AM

hi I have a lot of replies that don’t state their WeChat ID. Pls state WeChat id so I can add u thanks.

jabwemet 11-01-2019 11:51 AM

How would a weirdo know he is a weirdo?
Most people lack the self introspection or self awareness to know that.
Everyone thinks their normal or ‘special’ (normally in a positive way).

SnowLeopards 11-01-2019 11:54 AM

What was your previous nick ? :D

Pierre.

terminator33 11-01-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SatisfyYouNow (Post 18233525)

NO WEIRDOS allowed.
exclusive arrangement
chinese only

Good luck to you but I doubt seriously if you can find and get any "sincere and nice SD" especially with the restrictions you have set for the meeting. SD/SB is about "connection" beyond the bedroom, and if it so restrictive - yes, you may find some (mostly will be weirdos? or those wanting to taste something different) but it is a tall order to hope to find sincere and nice SD.

I may be wrong. So prove me wrong.

terminator33 11-01-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivianward (Post 18234678)

The $ is not unreasonable.. but the timing is like telling genuine SD to go far far. If SD can only meet the on the timing dictated by the SB, he won't be someone with she is hoping to find.

vivianward 11-01-2019 03:51 PM

Through my experiences most SDs are married and half of them prefers day time. So I think it is still ok.

ramon 11-01-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivianward (Post 18235499)
Through my experiences most SDs are married and half of them prefers day time. So I think it is still ok.

That's correct. I can only meet during day time...even having dinner together is stretching a bit liao.

jabwemet 11-01-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18235742)
just a quick sharing.

got 1 sg married guy with kids, he imported a girl and park her at sentosa hotel. He left home like norm going work but actual is go meet his girl for fun. After 6pm he go back home again. :D of course he gave the girl some allowance to OTOT.

So the girl he parked at sentosa become free from evening till next morning and contacted me go out party and buy me drinks. :p While we are happening, that married guy sometime will text the girl asking how she's doing? good night? i miss u? see u tmr? 5555 :D

So you make that guy green hat?!
Or not counted since it’s not a wife...
:D