The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

123hu 18-06-2020 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikenade (Post 20053528)
100% is permitted but might not be 100% open on time because of the preventive measures and paper work. Really depend on how efficient individual houses can get it done.

KONG SIMI LANJIAO? Not smart still want to act smart. You say can open means can open, ah? Your opinion is worth 0%.

SunZhi 18-06-2020 09:41 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffun161 (Post 20053561)
AV not inform OKT about re-opening yet. So we still need to wait. I think likely will only open during phase3, maybe in Jul....

Most stocks have left.
By the time hse can open, there is no stock left.
Now air ticket too expensive.. no WL willing to come
Maybe now good time to setup hse with local stock? :D

123hu 18-06-2020 10:13 PM

LAI LIAO LAI LIAO 2 MORE HOURS TO FREEDOM! CONGRATS TO ALL SPOREANS!!!

START ENGINE AND STANDBY TO PICK UP XMM AT MIDNIGHT SHARP!!! TIME TO PARTY!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As for the rest, can continue to discuss when is GL opening, read Dignified69 poems and fantasise about starting committees or whatever the fuck it is you Ah Peks do.

https://ninchanese.com/wp-content/up...er_chinese.jpg

Kanezap 18-06-2020 10:13 PM

Getting ready to go geylang. No sluts nevermind eat frog lo 😂

loneyheart 18-06-2020 10:40 PM

Waiting for Commando to report back tomorrow :)

heyumf 18-06-2020 11:19 PM

Last 40 min but idk got open bo

Kanezap 18-06-2020 11:20 PM

I'm here. All close as of 11.20pm. I will be going for quick supper and see 12am got luck bo?

GN007SG 18-06-2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkning (Post 20053385)
555 dun think u can see such things anymore. I think now no more acra laew.
Duno wat happen to it.

No such thing la bro...
Told u to believe me already.. corporate law is my thing...
Pls google ACRA...

CrowCrown 18-06-2020 11:54 PM

Not open gg

Dignified69 19-06-2020 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkning (Post 20053607)
Halloe.... Now then u come in ah... Walao
Very sloe to ketchup aeh

Few words but very powerful. ‘Sloe to ketchup aeh’ Brought a smile to my lips.

thundergod22001 19-06-2020 01:51 AM

Sian........guess still need to wait....

guys...see the link below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clbA5z76RoE

demand is high, supply is low....:eek:

Dignified69 19-06-2020 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunZhi (Post 20053677)
Most stocks have left.

Bruddah, where got stocks? This not stock market. For dat go SGX liao.
This market only got chicken rice, pho and sticky rice with 2 mango. Very juicy one maybe but I not try Thai mango for long time.

Sorry aah. Just talking cock. Last time I tech guru but now become watchman because I not get fuck since March. Now on the count of 1,2,3 go to sleep. :)

sammyboyfor 19-06-2020 05:16 AM

I wonder why so many people here are so rude to each other. Really strange.

bonkning 19-06-2020 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 20053832)
No such thing la bro...
Told u to believe me already.. corporate law is my thing...
Pls google ACRA...

ohh...i oso neber see before...
but googlo acra...warao... bo engg la bro...
but google whatime gl open lu wu eng:p

Dignified69 19-06-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20054041)

Possible answers:

1. This is Internet. Internet = Anonymity. So can be rude
2. Always have angry young man and angry old man in society
3. Spermies not coming out in nature’s ordained way. So frustrated and rude
4. Sometimes bro just wanna fight. It’s a testosterone thing.
5. Everyone say our society very stress one. So venting and might as well be rude when venting.

peeboy75 19-06-2020 09:57 AM

Everyone hopes to be that one and only alpha male, trouble is it only really works in the animal kingdom

TheIdesOfMarch 19-06-2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Because the mods and owner of this forum, aka you and whoever else is modding here, don't make it a point of banning users who are infamous and egregious in making the forum a toxic environment for everyone else. Users like 123hu have killed entire threads with their constant spam of radioactive waste comments and flaming posts, and what is done about them? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

And then you wonder why people here just go quiet and stop contributing. What's the point when you get trolls in here and you don't even bother to ban them? I don't care if they come back with a new account. They want to play and waste time just waste it right back and ban each of them as they pop up like Whack A Mole.

People here are rude because they are allowed to be rude without suffering consequences. The answer to your question is staring right in your face Sam.

fuckingbaby 19-06-2020 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 20054289)
Because the mods and owner of this forum, aka you and whoever else is modding here, don't make it a point of banning users who are infamous and egregious in making the forum a toxic environment for everyone else. Users like 123hu have killed entire threads with their constant spam of radioactive waste comments and flaming posts, and what is done about them? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

And then you wonder why people here just go quiet and stop contributing. What's the point when you get trolls in here and you don't even bother to ban them? I don't care if they come back with a new account. They want to play and waste time just waste it right back and ban each of them as they pop up like Whack A Mole.

People here are rude because they are allowed to be rude without suffering consequences. The answer to your question is staring right in your face Sam.

Especially his HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jesus I had to block his posts just to get back some sense of normalcy.

mikenade 19-06-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

It will all start from 1 shit stirrer. I know 1 when I see 1. Just base his very first post in this thread, he is always rude. Please just get rid on him. It like seeing a cock roach but don't want to kill it.

shiroinu 19-06-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckingbaby (Post 20054307)
Especially his HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jesus I had to block his posts just to get back some sense of normalcy.

Fucking agreed. Everytime I see a raging post about something stupid he always involved.

Block also people still quote reply him. Wish there was a way to fully block someone.

sammyboyfor 19-06-2020 11:04 AM

If I started banning I'd be no better than the PAP. Where do I stop? I have probably had at least 10,000 demands over the last 20 years for requests to ban members. If I obliged every request very soon there would be nobody left.

This forum was founded on the concept of everyone being allowed to voice their opinions in whatever manner they choose.

It takes at least two parties to start a flame war. I have been abused many times over the years. Not once have I responded. I just put the abuser on my ignore list and when they don't get a response they stop the abuse because they know I won't take the bait.

Everyone can do the same. Just click on the ignore button.

My remark about how rude people are to each other is simply an observation. I guess in Singapore it is no different in real life based on what I've seen on youtube, stomp etc. The whole nation seems to hate each other.

The biggest surprise of all was when I started seeing videos of people becoming agents and enforcers for the very government they are constantly complaining about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 20054289)

sammyboyfor 19-06-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiroinu (Post 20054375)
Fucking agreed. Everytime I see a raging post about something stupid he always involved.

Block also people still quote reply him. Wish there was a way to fully block someone.

You have to blame those that reply and feed the troll with more oxygen. If nobody replied he'd be gone for good in no time at all.

shiroinu 19-06-2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20054385)
You have to blame those that reply and feed the troll with more oxygen. If nobody replied he'd be gone for good in no time at all.

Boss, I agree. People should learn to put people they don't like on ignore lists. Makes it so much better to browse the forum.

Feed the troll, and he only grows.

I hope this thread can go back to discussing and updating any new developments on when GL can open.

Dignified69 19-06-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunZhi (Post 20053677)
Most stocks have left.

:mad::mad::mad:

Not This Indignity

Aah my bad, I did not see this post in its entirety.
Raising in me, the righteous indignation of you know hu.
The suggestion of local stock
In these houses
Arouses
in me the flaming shards from hades

May our dot of a nation
Never be in a situation
Where the fair and gentle of our soil
In this playground do toil

For it will mean
The devastation
Of the perspiration
Of our pioneer generation

Oppose this to the last drop I will
And the angry ghosts of ancestors
Will rise to haunt you
If this start of war do you propose

:mad::mad::mad:

sammyboyfor 19-06-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiroinu (Post 20054389)
Boss, I agree. People should learn to put people they don't like on ignore lists. Makes it so much better to browse the forum.

Feed the troll, and he only grows.

I hope this thread can go back to discussing and updating any new developments on when GL can open.

It was not my intention to derail the thread. Apologies for that.

The only reason why I made my remarks was because I too want to know when prostitution services will be allowed to open.

With the lockdown across so much of Asia almost all the advertisers here have disappeared or are taking a break and income for the forum is down to almost nothing so opening up Geylang would mean there is light at the end of the tunnel. Right now the bottom line is bleeding red ink.

I came to this thread to find out what is happening and was dumbfounded to find that even the subject of "when is geylang opening" can end up with arguments.

In the past the arguments were all about pussies which I can understand. People get very attached to their favorite vaginas so emotions can run high.

But to find that something as straightforward as an opening date can become a bone of contention is truly astounding.

max_priest 19-06-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

When the healthy pursuit of self-interest and self-realization turns into self-absorption, other people can lose their intrinsic value in our eyes and become mere means to the fulfillment of our needs and desires ....... 😎

Rudeness is a weak man’s imitation of strength,
MaXx

ahha2011 19-06-2020 11:36 AM

[Sent by Gov.sg – 19 Jun]

*Phase 2: Dining-in at F&B outlets and hawker centres*

*For diners* 🍴
- 😷 Wear masks properly at all times – only remove when eating or drinking
- Sit at unmarked seats/tables
- Keep tables clean, return trays & cutlery
- Properly dispose of used tissues & wipes
- Use serving spoons 🥄 , do not share utensils

*For F&B owners*

- Conduct temperature screening
- Keep at least 1m spacing between tables of no more than 5 pax
- Disinfect all common spaces, items, surfaces frequently

- No usage of communal amenities (eg. drink dispensers)
- No self-service buffet, food samples
- No public entertainment (eg. TV screening)
- Close common play areas

"Close common play areas" - self explanatory, no ?

TheIdesOfMarch 19-06-2020 11:41 AM

If ignoring trolls could kill them off for good, they'd be dead and gone already.

We've had years of "ignore the trolls" exercised to various degrees by forum members in here. The fact the King of the Trolls still remains speaks to the total failure of such an approach when it comes to Internet discourse. It's not just here. It's everywhere online where people interact and talk. You ignore them in one thread or place? They just shift elsewhere and rinse and repeat. End up nobody wants to talk, nobody wants to post, and all content just dies a slow death because who wants to be constantly harassed by direct name quoting and uncouth language that they'd never dare to utter in real life from a troll they blocked?

I open up a thread and some pages can literally be half occupied with ignored posts. That's how bad and persistent said troll is. We can't respond. And our non response doesn't dissuade him from stopping. You as the boss of the forum don't want to exercise some form of control over behaviour here. Who wins in the end?

Stop making some bullshit argument about freedom on the Internet and us taking care of ignoring trolls at our own expense and effort. You are no different from FACEBOOK in pleading that you just host content here and can't/won't moderate what others post, because you're just a host and not a publisher.

sammyboyfor 19-06-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 20054420)
If ignoring trolls could kill them off for good, they'd be dead and gone already.

We've had years of "ignore the trolls" exercised to various degrees by forum members in here. The fact the King of the Trolls still remains speaks to the total failure of such an approach when it comes to Internet discourse. It's not just here. It's everywhere online where people interact and talk. You ignore them in one thread or place? They just shift elsewhere and rinse and repeat. End up nobody wants to talk, nobody wants to post, and all content just dies a slow death because who wants to be constantly harassed by direct name quoting and uncouth language that they'd never dare to utter in real life from a troll they blocked?

I open up a thread and some pages can literally be half occupied with ignored posts. That's how bad and persistent said troll is. We can't respond. And our non response doesn't dissuade him from stopping. You as the boss of the forum don't want to exercise some form of control over behaviour here. Who wins in the end?

Stop making some bullshit argument about freedom on the Internet and us taking care of ignoring trolls at our own expense and effort. You are no different from FACEBOOK in pleading that you just host content here and can't/won't moderate what others post, because you're just a host and not a publisher.

I've had no problems with trolls. I post regularly on other platforms and have been bombarded with all sorts of threats and ridicule.

As long as you don't use your real identity there is no way anyone can abuse you. Take your nick as an example I don't have a clue who you are so there is no way I could sully your name even if I wanted to because I don't know what your name is.

I guess everyone reacts differently.

sammyboyfor 19-06-2020 11:57 AM

So when is Geylang opening?