The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=775367)

Dignified69 24-07-2020 09:50 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

If this was a normal day in a normal year I would say it’s been two weeks already cannot tahan some more. Go to playground and piak piak....haizz

:(:confused:

biantaishushu 24-07-2020 12:42 PM

Any updates on when geylang reopen?

Edward1 24-07-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10003508 (Post 20114352)
One more week to 2 August. Let's hope that intel is correct this time.

Yes, I hope so too. My regular, her housemates and okt have not been called up for Covid-19 test yet. Sigh!

JamesLiang88 24-07-2020 01:20 PM

This is definitely good news.
Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 20055366)
Not all OKT. AV only scheduled to meet OKT of Thai WLs on Monday first. AV have not scheduled a meeting with OKT of PRC or Vietnam.

If such meeting is gonna be held, there is a good chance the brothels could be reopened soon. I guess AV wanna discuss with the OKT on the social distancing measures to put in place before they could resume business. 😎

Keeping fingers crossed,
MaXx

omnia 24-07-2020 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward1 (Post 20114797)
Yes, I hope so too. My regular, her housemates and okt have not been called up for Covid-19 test yet. Sigh!

Seems like it is now all in the hands of MOH.

AV has to follow what MOH/covid-19 task force says.

🤞

barrysteakfries 24-07-2020 01:36 PM

Went for swab test yesterday due to runny nose and sore throat. The result came back within 24h, very fast one.

TheExchange 24-07-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrysteakfries (Post 20114827)
Went for swab test yesterday due to runny nose and sore throat. The result came back within 24h, very fast one.

24 hr is very slow already...... most testing results should be out within 3 hrs. Those positive results are sent out immediately when the result shows positive and sometimes is under 1 hr.

Why does positive result is under 1 hr when negative results takes about 3 hrs?
Because during the testing process...... there will be readings churned out constantly and it will show on the chart if that test is likely to turn out as positive. Once enough markers for +ve reading are identified.... that test is tagged as +ve and followup action is immediately commenced instead of waiting for the complete testing process to finish. The end of the testing process is taken as for confirmation purposes only.

Dignified69 25-07-2020 12:11 AM

Till playground opens can paint...

samyboy88 25-07-2020 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biantaishushu (Post 20114762)
Any updates on when geylang reopen?

Think never already....gov cant afford to let these fw spread covid to geylang and then whole of singapore....they already spread theough dormitories like fire...can imagine if they swamp geylang

thundergod22001 25-07-2020 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyboy88 (Post 20116121)
Think never already....gov cant afford to let these fw spread covid to geylang and then whole of singapore....they already spread theough dormitories like fire...can imagine if they swamp geylang

that lawrance wong said by august the swab test for all fw should be completed........

sohbuckkong 25-07-2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundergod22001 (Post 20116201)
that lawrance wong said by august the swab test for all fw should be completed........

Yes it's true by mid Aug all tested but I belief this fire will restart again from little India.
The problem is these Indians are very dirty people even prostitutes afraid of them. I hope geylang pros reject all these dirty bastards.

barrysteakfries 25-07-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohbuckkong (Post 20116434)
Yes it's true by mid Aug all tested but I belief this fire will restart again from little India.
The problem is these Indians are very dirty people even prostitutes afraid of them. I hope geylang pros reject all these dirty bastards.

Bro you very racist leh. But I agree. And they like to hold hands. Thats why 1 kena all will kena very quickly.

LiuJun 25-07-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohbuckkong (Post 20116434)

Someon e mentioned that GL OKTs will turn away these banglas. But those illegal houses different story

DPOWER 25-07-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrysteakfries (Post 20116503)
Bro you very racist leh. But I agree. And they like to hold hands. Thats why 1 kena all will kena very quickly.

Hahahaha, in mrt train, i try to shy away from them, in fact, from all seemingly permit holder workers. Sometimes, i alighted half way to switch compartment or train.

unfit 25-07-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPOWER (Post 20117110)
Hahahaha, in mrt train, i try to shy away from them, in fact, from all seemingly permit holder workers. Sometimes, i alighted half way to switch compartment or train.

how about wuhan pussies lor 12...will shy away bo :D